Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

New Marin Larkspur

Started by codejockey · · Last activity · 1 post · 1,249 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
11 April 2010
Last activity
11 April 2010
Original author
codejockey
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,249
Views / 30 days
3

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Well, I was in a LBS yesterday and picked up a brand new '09 Marin Larkspur. It was on clearance because it was last years model. I have to say I like it quite a bit. I have no idea if it's a good bike or not, but I am sure pleased with it.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.