New member from the Midwest. Please take a moment to view this thread!

Discussion in 'The Bike Cafe' started by Briguy, Aug 25, 2004.

1. Briguy

Briguy New Member

Hello All. I wish I would have found this place a long time ago. I've only been riding for a few months now. I have a website (check sig) that I encourage you all to check out. I am fast approaching a deadline here. I promise I am not just doing a flyby. I plan to frequent this place from now on. Glad I have a place I can come to for news and advice! :cool:

Tags:

2. Briguy

Briguy New Member

Given the old bump for exsposure!

3. Briguy

Briguy New Member

I might add that if I raise enough money I will be awarded with a Trek 5200. Knowing how all of you are avid biking fans I figured you would appreciate my determination. I have been very impressed with the site so far because of its resourcefulness. Thanks!

4. Briguy

Briguy New Member

Thanks to Chris Popovic for your donation!!!!!

5. Briguy

Briguy New Member

Had a garage sale today. Netted about $75 dollars. The local Wal-Mart is allowing my son to set up a lemonade stand tomorrow. We are working on getting a Lance Armstrong Foundation banner for the table. Wal-Mart is donating a gift card so that we can pick up the supplies. Way to go Wal-Mart! I have raised $551 dollars so far! Reaching $2000 by next Tuesday seems far fetched but I will be doing what I can to reach that goal so that we can fight Cancer!!!!

6. Lonnie Utah

Lonnie Utah Banned

Bri,

I saw on your page that you take paypal. You might want to put a link here on how folks could contribute that way....

GOOD LUCK !

Lonnie

7. Briguy

Briguy New Member

Thanks Lonnie. Have not quite figured out how to get a Donation button on this page but if everyone wants to go to my web page I have a donation button on it that will allow you to Paypal funds. If you have a buck or two in your account please consider donating it to a great great cause!

8. Briguy

Briguy New Member

Raised another $91 dollars today at Wal-Mart with the Lemonade Stand. Will upload a couple of pics later tonight.

9. Briguy

Briguy New Member

Here are a few pics from my son's lemonade stand.

10. Briguy

Briguy New Member

Up to $800 so far. Starting a new drive called Drive for 20. I am going around to local businesses looking for 20 businesses to donate to Sunflowers to Roses. That would be $1000, close enough for my goal to make it with any late donations. If you would like to help please do so. This place would be the second place I would post pics of my Trek 5200 if I can get it! : )

11. Briguy

Briguy New Member

I am pleaded with anyone that can spare just a few dollars to donate to a great cause. As I have stated ALL proceeds will be presented to Sunflowers to Roses which again is the Kansas City Chapter of the Lance Armstrong Foundation.

12. steve

steve Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi

Can you please edit your sig so it uses normal sized fonts.

thanks

13. Briguy

Briguy New Member

I am heading into the last week of collecting donations. If you wish to send a check you can do so:

Cycle to Fight Cancer
    7353 W 157th Ter
    Overland Park, KS 66223

Again if you have a PayPal account with a few dollars lying around please consider making a small donation that way through my website.