G

Hi there, how long has this board been up? any of you regulars at the Bicycling.com or Roadbikereview.com forums?

Hi Altwegg. Welcome to cyclingforums.com! As far as I have gathered, the board is still young and has been up since the beginning of this year (I stand under correction though). I myself don't post @ any of the other boards you have mentioned. Maybe some of the other members do?

Welcome to the forum Altwegg  8)

The domain cyclingforums.com has been registered for about 3 weeks. But the forum has been around since april or may, I used to host it in the UK on a free server.

Its started getting more active over the last month or 2, i guess we need more people like yourself to post  ;)

I've never been to either of those forums, i'll have to check 'em out.

<edit>
Come to think of it V02 is right, they had a very slow start in january
</edit>

cheers!

This is the best layed out forum iv seen. it looks cool now we just need more members to talk to.

;D ;D ;D

hey admin iv got know some cycling links for you if you want them?

Hey VO2 whats whith those green stars? they look cool. Big brother?

This is the best layed out forum iv seen. it looks cool now we just need more members to talk to.
Thanks mate  :)

So far today there has been about 330 page views, but only 8 posts. It seems most of the people who vist this site are not members and dont post  :-[  Lurkers?? they will give in and join oneday hehe

You can add links by surfing to the correct category, then hit the 'add you website' link at the bottem of the page.

cheers!

Hey VO2 whats whith those green stars? they look cool. Big brother?

Howzit Nicholas
Nah, not Big Brother.
Just helping Admin out moderating the board while he gets some kip. 8)

Glad to be one of the first in this forum! I'm sure this'll grow and have a thousand members within 2 years! Goodluck!

Yip, even more me thinks! Soon Admin will need new servers ;D

V02 does the site appear faster or slower now its hosted in Australia?

There is definitely a performance increase, admin. The sight is also much more consistent in terms of proxy caching.
Good stuff.