New Mexico

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.rides archive' started by Lew Hurt, Apr 9, 2003.

  1. Lew Hurt

    Lew Hurt Guest

    Any good suggestions for a 3 day, 2 night ride in NM for April?

    Thanks.

    Tags:

  2. "Lew Hurt" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Any good suggestions for a 3 day, 2 night ride in NM for April?
    >
    > Thanks.

    I don't remember exactly where it is, but there is a wonderful natural hotspring near the Arizona
    border. I did it from the Arizona side. I remember a pass called Blackjack Pass that we came over.
    Once you get to the river, it is beautiful. The river is fed by a series of hotsprings. Lot of
    skinny dipping!

  3. "Lew Hurt" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Any good suggestions for a 3 day, 2 night ride in NM for April?
    >
    > Thanks.

    There's one in May. Luna Lake Bike Tour May 24, 25 & 26th

    Go to the website http://www.bikegaba.org/ and scroll down to find
    it.

    Best of luck,

    Bill Meacham