Voodoo Minustor 650b Full Suspension Mens Mountain Bike - 2018
Voodoo Canzo 650b Mens Full Suspension Mountain Bike - 2018
GT Verb Comp Bike 2019
Jamis Dakar A2 2018 Mountain Bike
ROCKRIDER ST 540 S Full Suspension Mountain bike - 27.5"

any advice is welcome

Thanks
FWIW …

Beyond the cost parameter (which you have determined), you will probably want to consider these two factors:

1. your height
  2. the type of trails you anticipate that you will be riding on

At a tertiary level, if you are riding on hilly dirt paths, then your current-and-anticipated-future condition may be a factor.
Arbitrarily, I would say that if you are UNDER 175cm then you should aim for a MTB with traditional 26" wheels.

If you are 175cm /-, then you are possibly a candidate for a bike with 650b/27.5" wheels.

If you are taller than 183cm, then a 29er might be a consideration.

If you are only (?) planning on riding tow paths, then you do NOT need a bike with a Full Suspension, and a if you are 175cm-or-taller, then a 29er with possibly a RIGID front fork will serve you well.

If you are anticipating riding on moderately technical dirt trails, then a bike with traditional 26" wheels may be better.
As you probably have noticed, the amount of TRAVEL which a suspension has can vary by a considerable amount … after you figure out WHERE you will be riding the most often, ask the people who ride those "trails" how much suspension their bikes have AND use that as a factor.

Myself being more of a slug, now, AND 'old school', my choice would probably be for almost any JAMIS since I think that they tend to be available with a steel frame (NOT available with a Full Suspension bike, BTW) because the additional 2-or-3 pounds would not be a factor AND I would worry about the weight (and hub quality) of my wheels-and-tires more.

Reactions: ambal
hey, thanks for the reply, in the end i finally got Calibre Bossnut Evo and some extras

Reactions: ambal