new new new!

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Ozarkmtbr, Mar 12, 2003.

  1. Ozarkmtbr

    Ozarkmtbr Guest

    I just got my DBR-vertex back for the LBS. Had all drive components, brakes levers and shifters
    replaced with XT. Itching to ride it now. I upgraded from 8speed to Mega9 in the process. Had old
    canti style brakes before on front.

    OzarkMtbr

    Tags:

  2. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Wed, 12 Mar 2003 17:19:16 -0600, "OzarkMtbr" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I just got my DBR-vertex back for the LBS. Had all drive components, brakes levers and shifters
    >replaced with XT. Itching to ride it now. I upgraded from 8speed to Mega9 in the process. Had old
    >canti style brakes before on front.
    >
    >OzarkMtbr

    Take that shit back and tell them to strip all the crap they just put on and make it an SS....IMHO.

    Peace, Bill

    :-]

  3. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    > On Wed, 12 Mar 2003 17:19:16 -0600, "OzarkMtbr" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >I just got my DBR-vertex back for the LBS. Had all drive components,
    brakes
    > >levers and shifters replaced with XT. Itching to ride it now. I
    upgraded
    > >from 8speed to Mega9 in the process. Had old canti style brakes before
    on
    > >front.
    > >
    > >OzarkMtbr
    > >

    > Take that shit back and tell them to strip all the crap they just put on and make it an
    > SS....IMHO.

    NSH, IMO ;^)

    Mike

  4. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Wed, 12 Mar 2003 22:57:03 -0500, "Michael Dart" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >> Take that shit back and tell them to strip all the crap they just put on and make it an
    >> SS....IMHO.
    >>

    >NSH, IMO ;^)
    >
    >Mike

    D'oh! The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the mind
    :-]

  5. Ozarkmtbr

    Ozarkmtbr Guest

    It was all worth in after the first ride. Felt like a new bike. The frame will be 10 years old next
    year, I've already got the cake & beer ready.

    OzarkMtbr

    news:eek:[email protected]...