New news on Tammy Thomas

On 3/8/03 2:23 AM, in article [email protected], "Dan Tompkins"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> Today's Washington Post has a long story on detection and production of steroids, focusing on
> Tammy Thomas:
>
> http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A59203-2003Mar7.html

Thomas argued unsuccessfully at her hearing last summer that her positive tests for norbolethone
were caused by using the Plan B emergency contraception levonorgestrel, which is a synthetic
progestogen that happens to be similar chemically to norbolethone.

sample was taken and used the emergency birth control on the day of the unannounced drug tests. She
told The Post last summer she could not afford daily birth control pills. She described herself as
"a poor athlete."

Who did it?? Come clean.................

****, just imagining Tammy naked is birth control enough; guaranteed to kill your libido if not your
will to live.

Thanks, Ronde Chimp

"Ronde Chimp" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> ****, just imagining Tammy naked is birth control enough; guaranteed to kill your libido if not
> your will to live.
>
> Thanks, Ronde Chimp

IF her excuse holds, someone's gotta love facial hair. That girl needs to shave more than I do!!

Mike

Personally I think that it was Scott Patton. Why else would Tammy, of all people, refer to it as
"unprotected"?

"Ronde Chimp" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> ****, just imagining Tammy naked is birth control enough; guaranteed to kill your libido if not
> your will to live.
>
> Thanks, Ronde Chimp

On 3/8/03 1:47 PM, in article [email protected], "Ronde Chimp"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> ****, just imagining Tammy naked is birth control enough; guaranteed to kill your libido if not
> your will to live.
>
> Thanks, Ronde Chimp

She probably has more hair on her chest than you do Chimpster..

steve <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<BA8F3EFB.3187B%[email protected]>...

> Who did it??

I think you talkin Timmy Thomas. Cause if that's who you be referencin then yeea, I taxed that azz.
Like a sweet old Rawlings. An let me tell you there was nothin clean about it. Dam.

Reconize, Mitch C.

On Sat, 08 Mar 2003 23:39:13 GMT, steve <[email protected]> wrote:

>On 3/8/03 1:47 PM, in article [email protected], "Ronde Chimp"
><[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> ****, just imagining Tammy naked is birth control enough; guaranteed to kill your libido if not
>> your will to live.
>>
>> Thanks, Ronde Chimp
>>
>She probably has more hair on her chest than you do Chimpster..

Her back too.

Thanks, Ronde Chimp

There's someone for everyone.--Mother