New news on Tammy Thomas

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Dan Tompkins, Mar 8, 2003.

  1. Dan Tompkins

    Dan Tompkins Guest

    Tags:

  2. Steve

    Steve Guest

    On 3/8/03 2:23 AM, in article [email protected], "Dan Tompkins"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Today's Washington Post has a long story on detection and production of steroids, focusing on
    > Tammy Thomas:
    >
    > http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A59203-2003Mar7.html

    Thomas argued unsuccessfully at her hearing last summer that her positive tests for norbolethone
    were caused by using the Plan B emergency contraception levonorgestrel, which is a synthetic
    progestogen that happens to be similar chemically to norbolethone.

    sample was taken and used the emergency birth control on the day of the unannounced drug tests. She
    told The Post last summer she could not afford daily birth control pills. She described herself as
    "a poor athlete."

    Who did it?? Come clean.................

  3. Ronde Chimp

    Ronde Chimp Guest

    Shit, just imagining Tammy naked is birth control enough; guaranteed to kill your libido if not your
    will to live.

    Thanks, Ronde Chimp

  4. Mike S.

    Mike S. Guest

    "Ronde Chimp" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Shit, just imagining Tammy naked is birth control enough; guaranteed to kill your libido if not
    > your will to live.
    >
    > Thanks, Ronde Chimp

    IF her excuse holds, someone's gotta love facial hair. That girl needs to shave more than I do!!

    Mike

  5. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    Personally I think that it was Scott Patton. Why else would Tammy, of all people, refer to it as
    "unprotected"?

    "Ronde Chimp" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Shit, just imagining Tammy naked is birth control enough; guaranteed to kill your libido if not
    > your will to live.
    >
    > Thanks, Ronde Chimp

  6. Steve

    Steve Guest

    On 3/8/03 1:47 PM, in article [email protected], "Ronde Chimp"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Shit, just imagining Tammy naked is birth control enough; guaranteed to kill your libido if not
    > your will to live.
    >
    > Thanks, Ronde Chimp

    She probably has more hair on her chest than you do Chimpster..

  7. steve <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<BA8F3EFB.3187B%[email protected]>...

    > Who did it??

    I think you talkin Timmy Thomas. Cause if that's who you be referencin then yeea, I taxed that azz.
    Like a sweet old Rawlings. An let me tell you there was nothin clean about it. Dam.

    Reconize, Mitch C.

  8. Ronde Chimp

    Ronde Chimp Guest

    On Sat, 08 Mar 2003 23:39:13 GMT, steve <[email protected]> wrote:

    >On 3/8/03 1:47 PM, in article [email protected], "Ronde Chimp"
    ><[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> Shit, just imagining Tammy naked is birth control enough; guaranteed to kill your libido if not
    >> your will to live.
    >>
    >> Thanks, Ronde Chimp
    >>
    >She probably has more hair on her chest than you do Chimpster..

    Her back too.

    Thanks, Ronde Chimp

  9. Andre Mahe

    Andre Mahe Guest