New NSV 1-22-04--Gee I like these!!

Janice Kennish

Guest
Well, I had another NSV tonight. We go to meetings once in a while at a church. Last time we went I
had to walk up about 7-10 steps and then up a ramp--I was winded by the time I got to the top and it
wasn't even that steep. Tonight, after about 6 months of not attending meetings there, we walked up
a different set of steps that had somewhere between 25-35 steps, no ramp--I didn't even pay
attention to the fact I had walked up the steps because I could still breath normally when I got to
the top. You want to talk about feeling good!!! It's been a long time since I could walk up steps
(even just a few) and not be totally out of breath!!!!

Thanks for letting me share again!!!

--
Janice
263/250.5/150 (maybe 130)

WOOHOO!!! You are getting more in shape all the time!! WTG!!

COnnie

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/204.5/155 RAFL 210.5/204.5/198.5

Janice Kennish wrote:
> Well, I had another NSV tonight. We go to meetings once in a while at a church. Last time we went
> I had to walk up about 7-10 steps and then up a ramp--I was winded by the time I got to the top
> and it wasn't even that steep. Tonight, after about 6 months of not attending meetings there, we
> walked up a different set of steps that had somewhere between 25-35 steps, no ramp--I didn't even
> pay attention to the fact I had walked up the steps because I could still breath normally when I
> got to the top. You want to talk about feeling good!!! It's been a long time since I could walk up
> steps (even just a few) and not be totally out of breath!!!!
>
> Thanks for letting me share again!!!

That is a great NSV! It really shows how you are helping your body get healthier! Great work,
Janice, and here's to many more like it!

--
Wendy http://griffinsflight.com/Quilting/quilt1.htm de-fang email address to reply

Janice Kennish wrote:

> Well, I had another NSV tonight. We go to meetings once in a while at a church. Last time we went
> I had to walk up about 7-10 steps and then up a ramp--I was winded by the time I got to the top
> and it wasn't even that steep. Tonight, after about 6 months of not attending meetings there, we
> walked up a different set of steps that had somewhere between 25-35 steps, no ramp--I didn't even
> pay attention to the fact I had walked up the steps because I could still breath normally when I
> got to the top. You want to talk about feeling good!!! It's been a long time since I could walk up
> steps (even just a few) and not be totally out of breath!!!!
>
> Thanks for letting me share again!!!
>
> --
> Janice
> 263/250.5/150 (maybe 130)

Great stuff! Doesn't it feel good when you realize that this is now NORMAL!

Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

Wow, I do know how you feel! It's a wonderful feeling when you don't have to huff & puff while
climbing stairs. Congratulations! Elaine K

Janice Kennish wrote:

>Well, I had another NSV tonight. We go to meetings once in a while at a church. Last time we went I
>had to walk up about 7-10 steps and then up a ramp--I was winded by the time I got to the top and
>it wasn't even that steep. Tonight, after about 6 months of not attending meetings there, we walked
>up a different set of steps that had somewhere between 25-35 steps, no ramp--I didn't even pay
>attention to the fact I had walked up the steps because I could still breath normally when I got to
>the top. You want to talk about feeling good!!! It's been a long time since I could walk up steps
>(even just a few) and not be totally out of breath!!!!
>
>Thanks for letting me share again!!!

Yay Janice, I really know how that feels, it's great to be able to 'hop' up the stairs rather than
drag my tired body up and be winded by the time I reach the top. I loved that realization the first
time I had it! It felt SO great! WTG!

--

~Kristin O~
272/241.8/172

"Janice Kennish" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:4x2Qb.128177$xy6.520984@attbi_s02...
> Well, I had another NSV tonight. We go to meetings once in a while at a church. Last time we went
> I had to walk up about 7-10 steps and then up a ramp--I was winded by the time I got to the top
> and it wasn't even that steep. Tonight, after about 6 months of not attending meetings there, we
> walked up a different set of steps that had somewhere between 25-35 steps, no ramp--I didn't even
> pay attention to the fact I had walked up the steps because I could still breath normally when I
> got to the top. You want to talk about feeling good!!! It's been a long time since I could walk up
> steps (even just a few) and not be totally out of breath!!!!
>
> Thanks for letting me share again!!!
>
> --
> Janice
> 263/250.5/150 (maybe 130)

awesome health NOV, good for you, Lee
Janice Kennish <[email protected]> wrote in message
> Well, I had another NSV tonight. We go to meetings once in a while at a church. Last time we went
> I had to walk up about 7-10 steps and then up a ramp--I was winded by the time I got to the top
> and it wasn't even that steep. Tonight, after about 6 months of not attending meetings there, we
> walked up a different set of steps that had somewhere between 25-35 steps, no ramp--I didn't even
> pay attention to the fact I had walked up the steps because I could still breath normally when I
> got to the top. You want to talk about feeling good!!! It's been a long time since I could walk up
> steps (even just a few) and not be totally out of breath!!!!
>
> Thanks for letting me share again!!!
>
> --
> Janice
> 263/250.5/150 (maybe 130)

------=_NextPart_000_01B9_01C3E3A5.DD49B4D0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-
Encoding: quoted-printable

This is fantastic Janice :) Bet that makes you real proud of your achievements to date. Keep up the
GR8 work!=20 Vanessa In OZ :) Overall (Was 273- Current 211- Goal 160)

"Janice Kennish" <[email protected]> wrote in message =
news:4x2Qb.128177$xy6.520984@attbi_s02... Well, I had another NSV tonight. We go to meetings once
in a while at = a church. Last time we went I had to walk up about 7-10 steps and then = up a ramp--
I was winded by the time I got to the top and it wasn't even = that steep. Tonight, after about 6
months of not attending meetings there, = we walked up a different set of steps that had somewhere
between 25-35 = steps, no ramp--I didn't even pay attention to the fact I had walked up the =
steps because I could still breath normally when I got to the top. You want = to talk about
feeling good!!! It's been a long time since I could walk = up steps (even just a few) and not be
totally out of breath!!!!

Thanks for letting me share again!!!

--=20 Janice
263/250.5/150 (maybe 130)

------=_NextPart_000_01B9_01C3E3A5.DD49B4D0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-
Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META http-equiv=3DContent-
Type content=3D"text/html; = charset=3Diso-8859-1"> <META content=3D"MSHTML 5.50.4912.300"
name=3DGENERATOR> <STYLE></STYLE> </HEAD> <BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#800080>This is fantastic Janice =
:)</FONT></DIV>
<><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#800080>Bet that makes you real proud of = your=20 achievements to
date.</FONT></DIV>
<><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#800080>Keep up the GR8=20 work!</FONT> <BR>Vanessa In OZ :-
)<BR>Overall (Was 273- Current = 211- Goal=20
160)</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV> <BLOCKQUOTE=20 style=3D"PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; =
<>"Janice Kennish" <<A=20 href=3D"mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</A>> =
wrote in=20 message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:4x2Qb.128177$xy6.520984@attbi_s02">news:4x2Qb.128177$xy6.520=
984@attbi_s02</A>...</DIV>Well,=20 I had another NSV tonight. We go to meetings once in a
while at=20 a<BR>church. Last time we went I had to walk up about 7-10 steps = and=20 then up
a<BR>ramp--I was winded by the time I got to the top and it = wasn't=20 even that<BR>steep.
Tonight, after about 6 months of not = attending=20 meetings there, we<BR>walked up a different set
of steps that had = somewhere=20 between 25-35 steps,<BR>no ramp--I didn't even pay attention to the
= fact I had=20 walked up the steps<BR>because I could still breath normally when I = got to the=20
top. You want to<BR>talk about feeling good!!! It's been a = long=20 time since I could
walk up<BR>steps (even just a few) and not be = totally out=20 of breath!!!!<BR><BR>Thanks for
letting me share again!!!<BR><BR>--=20 <BR>Janice<BR>263/250.5/150 (maybe =
130)<BR><BR><BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_01B9_01C3E3A5.DD49B4D0--