New NYC version is out!!!

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Mr Libido Incognito, Aug 11, 2005.

  1. Garry H has released a new verision of NYC...well actually 2 versions.
    5.7 with a bug and
    5.8 without the bug.
    It isn't a serious bug just a bug that stops you from importing a
    different spell checker than US English. But 5.8 fixes it.

    --
    The eyes are the mirrors....
    But the ears...Ah the ears.

    Tags:

  2. In article <[email protected]>, Mr Libido
    Incognito <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Garry H has released a new verision of NYC...well actually 2 versions.
    > 5.7 with a bug and
    > 5.8 without the bug.
    > It isn't a serious bug just a bug that stops you from importing a
    > different spell checker than US English. But 5.8 fixes it.

    New York City version of what? Huh?
    --
    -Barb, <http://www.jamlady.eboard.com> 8/3/05 New York-Vermont tab (a
    couple pictures added to the 7/29 note on 8/5)

  3. Melba's Jammin' wrote on 11 Aug 2005 in rec.food.cooking

    > In article <[email protected]>, Mr Libido
    > Incognito <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > Garry H has released a new verision of NYC...well actually 2
    > > versions. 5.7 with a bug and
    > > 5.8 without the bug.
    > > It isn't a serious bug just a bug that stops you from importing a
    > > different spell checker than US English. But 5.8 fixes it.

    > New York City version of what? Huh?

    Now Your Cooking...Actually versions 5,67 and 5.68

    --
    The eyes are the mirrors....
    But the ears...Ah the ears.

  4. Nancy Young

    Nancy Young Guest

    "Mr Libido Incognito" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Melba's Jammin' wrote on 11 Aug 2005 in rec.food.cooking

    >> New York City version of what? Huh?

    > Now Your Cooking...Actually versions 5,67 and 5.68

    Your?

    nancy (smugly waiting to get back for the ham/green bean thing)

  5. Nancy Young wrote on 11 Aug 2005 in rec.food.cooking

    > "Mr Libido Incognito" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > Melba's Jammin' wrote on 11 Aug 2005 in rec.food.cooking

    > >> New York City version of what? Huh?

    > > Now Your Cooking...Actually versions 5,67 and 5.68

    > Your?
    >
    > nancy (smugly waiting to get back for the ham/green bean thing)

    Whoopsie! Tag I'm it! I just have to say GJ meatballs!

    --
    The eyes are the mirrors....
    But the ears...Ah the ears.

  6. Nancy Young

    Nancy Young Guest

    "Mr Libido Incognito" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Nancy Young wrote on 11 Aug 2005 in rec.food.cooking
    >

    >> "Mr Libido Incognito" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]
    >> > Melba's Jammin' wrote on 11 Aug 2005 in rec.food.cooking

    >> > Now Your Cooking...Actually versions 5,67 and 5.68

    >> Your?
    >>
    >> nancy (smugly waiting to get back for the ham/green bean thing)

    > Whoopsie! Tag I'm it! I just have to say GJ meatballs!

    I'll see your GJ meatballs and raise you a bushel of beets.

    nancy

  7. Nancy Young wrote on 11 Aug 2005 in rec.food.cooking

    > > nancy (smugly waiting to get back for the ham/green bean thing)

    > > Whoopsie! Tag I'm it! I just have to say GJ meatballs!

    > I'll see your GJ meatballs and raise you a bushel of beets.
    >
    > nancy

    I like beets.

    --
    The eyes are the mirrors....
    But the ears...Ah the ears.

  8. Stan Horwitz

    Stan Horwitz Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    Mr Libido Incognito <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Melba's Jammin' wrote on 11 Aug 2005 in rec.food.cooking
    >
    > > In article <[email protected]>, Mr Libido
    > > Incognito <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >
    > > > Garry H has released a new verision of NYC...well actually 2
    > > > versions. 5.7 with a bug and
    > > > 5.8 without the bug.
    > > > It isn't a serious bug just a bug that stops you from importing a
    > > > different spell checker than US English. But 5.8 fixes it.

    > > New York City version of what? Huh?

    > Now Your Cooking...Actually versions 5,67 and 5.68

    Don't you mean "Now You're Cooking?" :)