New Online seller looking for some feedback

cwdzoot

Sep 30, 2003
I have just opened another online web store and would appreciate feedback.
The url is www.probikeoutlet.com The biggest thing I would like to fine tune is shipping and customs from the US to Australia and New Zealand.
Comments on experiences with other online vendors and suggestions much appreciated.
Also looking for comments on the reviews section. Is this helpful - would you believe reviews on a sellers site ?
Thanks for the time.

cwdzoot said:
I have just opened another online web store and would appreciate feedback.
The url is www.probikeoutlet.com The biggest thing I would like to fine tune is shipping and customs from the US to Australia and New Zealand.
Comments on experiences with other online vendors and suggestions much appreciated.
Also looking for comments on the reviews section. Is this helpful - would you believe reviews on a sellers site ?
Thanks for the time.

I see that Continental UltraSport tires are FREE - I'd order a couple hundred but I doubt you'd confirm the transaction.

Your site's OK, but prices aren't any better than the places I usually deal with.

DiabloScott said:
I see that Continental UltraSport tires are FREE - I'd order a couple hundred but I doubt you'd confirm the transaction.

Your site's OK, but prices aren't any better than the places I usually deal with.

thanks for checking it out - I am going to price the tires for sure.

as for the actual closeout, reduced price stuff I am still buying it all - check back in a few weeks we will have a ton of new stuff at reduced prices