Aside from the usual bike shops we all know has anyone found new ones?
I recently stubbled onto www.wekeepyoucycling.com - has anyone used
them before?
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
Road Cycling · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Aside from the usual bike shops we all know has anyone found new ones?
I recently stubbled onto www.wekeepyoucycling.com - has anyone used
them before?
<A href="http://www.wekeepyoucycling.com/en/pc-71-11-2008-selle-smp-
strike-carbon-saddle.aspx">SMP Carbon </A></P>
<A href="http://www.wekeepyoucycling.com/en/pc-72-11-2008-selle-smp-
strike-composite-saddle.aspx">SMP Composite</A></P>
<A href="http://www.wekeepyoucycling.com/en/pc-77-11-2008-selle-smp-
strike-evolution-saddle.aspx">SMP Evolution</A></P>
<A href="http://www.wekeepyoucycling.com/en/pc-73-11-2008-selle-smp-
strike-glider-saddle.aspx">SMP Glider</A></P>
<A href="http://www.wekeepyoucycling.com/en/pc-74-11-2008-selle-smp-
strike-plus-saddle.aspx">SMP Plus</A></P>
<A href="http://www.wekeepyoucycling.com/en/pc-75-11-2008-selle-smp-
strike-pro-saddle.aspx">SMP Pro </A></P>
<A href="http://www.wekeepyoucycling.com/en/pc-76-11-2008-selle-smp-
strike-stratos-saddle.aspx">SMP Stratos</A></P>
They have a bunch of these smp saddles, I linked them here. Does
anyone have any experience with them? They seem to have some of the
best prices, but I dont know which my butt is going to like the most.
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.