New Outdoor Life Network Show

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Mike B., Jun 18, 2003.

  1. Mike B.

    Mike B. Guest

    Dear Bikers,

    My name is Mike Burns and I'm working on a new clip show for The Outdoor Life Channel. The show is
    very similar to "Americas Funniest Home Videos" We are looking for funny, goof-ups, silly video
    clips and bloopers.

    If you have any footage/video that fits into this category – I would LOVE to see it ASAP! We plan on
    airing the show in September and we are on a VERY tight deadline!

    Best,

    Mike Burns Director of Research

    PS - We pay GOOD money if we end up using your video on air!

    Tags:

  2. David Ryan

    David Ryan Guest

    "Mike B." wrote:

    > Dear Bikers,
    >
    > My name is Mike Burns and I'm working on a new clip show for The Outdoor Life Channel. The show is
    > very similar to "Americas Funniest Home Videos" We are looking for funny, goof-ups, silly video
    > clips and bloopers.
    >
    > If you have any footage/video that fits into this category – I would LOVE to see it ASAP! We plan
    > on airing the show in September and we are on a VERY tight deadline!
    >
    > Best,
    >
    > Mike Burns Director of Research
    >
    > PS - We pay GOOD money if we end up using your video on air!

    Unfortunately, my most spectacular crashes were not filmed.

  3. Raptor

    Raptor Guest

    Mike B. wrote:
    > Dear Bikers,
    >
    > My name is Mike Burns and I'm working on a new clip show for The Outdoor Life Channel. The show is
    > very similar to "Americas Funniest Home Videos" We are looking for funny, goof-ups, silly video
    > clips and bloopers.
    >
    > If you have any footage/video that fits into this category – I would LOVE to see it ASAP! We plan
    > on airing the show in September and we are on a VERY tight deadline!
    >

    > Best,
    >
    > Mike Burns Director of Research
    >
    > PS - We pay GOOD money if we end up using your video on air!

    (Good luck with the show. Make OLN a lot of money so we can get more bike racing coverage.)

    So this guy shows up at the local training criterium with hairy legs and toes. You can see the hair
    toes because he's got sandals on. And he wants to race! Not to mention the sleeveless jersey and
    stubborn case of toenail fungus.

    Would that qualify, or should I take it to Fear Factor?