new pages

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Penny S, Jan 25, 2003.

  1. Penny S

    Penny S Guest

    Cameron wrote:

    > Hmm, on your 'bike.htm' page I'm still getting only one pic. Html problem or you just haven't
    > linked 'em yet?

    That page is TOTALLY in first draft still... only one photo and a whole bunch of space. I'm
    surprised no one's flamed me for spelling errors yet.

    Other pics look good,
    > the old man is still trying to get me over there, must bring my bike.
    >
    > BTW, what's up with this 'I"d' and 'I"m' thing???? :) Too many personalities?

    I'l''d have to look.

    p.

  2. Penny S

    Penny S Guest

    Cameron wrote:

    > I built my page in just a few minutes with Frontpage Express. Gag. Guess that's why the page is so
    > blah. Plus I'm lazy. I just numbered the pics and put a descriptive table underneath.

    Ewww... microsoft wsiwyg ware!! Look at your source code sometime and see how much junk it puts in
    there for you. There are a lot better programs out there. Learning code isn't that hard either.

    penny

  3. Cameron

    Cameron Guest

    "penny s" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Cameron wrote:
    > >
    > > I built my page in just a few minutes with Frontpage Express. Gag. Guess that's why the page is
    > > so blah. Plus I'm lazy. I just numbered the pics and put a descriptive table underneath.
    >
    > Ewww... microsoft wsiwyg ware!! Look at your source code sometime and see how much junk it puts in
    > there for you. There are a lot better programs
    out
    > there.

    The name escapes me, but about five or six years ago when I was using a MacOS, I was a registered
    beta tester for Adobe. That WYSIWYG html proggy was a qauntum leap ahead of what MicronSquish
    puts out now.

    > Learning code isn't that hard either.

    Used to know it. But as I said, I'm lazy. And I don't care enough to learn all the new code.

    --
    Cameron

  4. Cameron

    Cameron Guest

    "penny s" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Cameron wrote:
    > >
    > > Hmm, on your 'bike.htm' page I'm still getting only one pic. Html problem or you just haven't
    > > linked 'em yet?
    >
    > That page is TOTALLY in first draft still... only one photo and a whole bunch of space. I'm
    > surprised no one's flamed me for spelling errors yet.

    I'm just stick to your quotation's.....

    > Other pics look good,
    > > the old man is still trying to get me over there, must bring my bike.
    > >
    > > BTW, what's up with this 'I"d' and 'I"m' thing???? :) Too many personalities?
    >
    > I'l''d have to look.

    I checked out your page, maybe you have a personalty for each activity you and your SO engage in. ?.

    --
    Cameron

  5. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    penny s wrote:

    >>I built my page in just a few minutes with Frontpage Express. Gag. Guess that's why the page is so
    >>blah. Plus I'm lazy. I just numbered the pics and put a descriptive table underneath.
    >

    > Ewww... microsoft wsiwyg ware!! Look at your source code sometime and see how much junk it puts in
    > there for you. There are a lot better programs out there. Learning code isn't that hard either.

    Actually, it doesn't put a huge amount in there. Currently, I'm finding the quickest way of setting
    up my (very basic) pages, is to use FP and then go in to the HTML and pull out the junk.

    When I've got nothing better to do, I'll do a re-design and learn Dreamweaver / CSS / PHP / XML /
    whatever the latest fad is this week...

    Oh, and lovely pages by the way. The pics and text are fine, IMO. However, the link to Blaine's page
    doesn't work, although I think that may be Blaine's problem (?)

  6. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest