New photopage

Status

Alan Weiss

Guest
That's a beautiful bike, Mikael. Thanks for sharing your photos. One question: it looks like the
chain and front tire interfere with each other. Is that true, or just an illusion?

Alan Weiss NJ Gold Rush, E2 tandem, and Leitra rider

Mikael Seierup

Guest
"Alan Weiss" skrev...
> That's a beautiful bike, Mikael. Thanks for sharing your photos. One question: it looks like the
> chain and front tire interfere with each other. Is that true, or just an illusion?

Nah theres plenty of room. Well 2 mm anyway. ;-) Due to the angle and small clearance it looks like
it interferes.

M.

Tom Sherman

Guest
Mikael Seierup wrote:

> Switched photopage since you can hardly see whats on the pics on Yahoo. New page at
> http://community.webshots.com/user/mseierup
>
> Only 3 pics of the Velokraft so far. Will move the rest later.

I am surprised to see the full-size American car (Crown Victoria?) in the upper right corner of the
first photograph. It must be a real oddity in Denmark.

Mikael Seierup

Guest
"Tom Sherman" skrev

> I am surprised to see the full-size American car (Crown Victoria?) in the upper right corner of
> the first photograph. It must be a real oddity in Denmark.

Sweden actually. That photo is from Malmö.

M.

Mikael Seierup

Guest
"Rob" skrev...
> Did you make that bike yourself or did you purchase it? It's a awesome looking bike.

Its polish built by Velokraft in Krakow. Should get a webpage soon.

M.

Status
Not open for further replies.