New photopage

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Mikael Seierup, Apr 5, 2003.

  1. Tags:

  2. Alan Weiss

    Alan Weiss Guest

    That's a beautiful bike, Mikael. Thanks for sharing your photos. One question: it looks like the
    chain and front tire interfere with each other. Is that true, or just an illusion?

    Alan Weiss NJ Gold Rush, E2 tandem, and Leitra rider

  3. "Alan Weiss" skrev...
    > That's a beautiful bike, Mikael. Thanks for sharing your photos. One question: it looks like the
    > chain and front tire interfere with each other. Is that true, or just an illusion?

    Nah theres plenty of room. Well 2 mm anyway. ;-) Due to the angle and small clearance it looks like
    it interferes.

    M.

  4. Tom Sherman

    Tom Sherman Guest

    Mikael Seierup wrote:

    > Switched photopage since you can hardly see whats on the pics on Yahoo. New page at
    > http://community.webshots.com/user/mseierup
    >
    > Only 3 pics of the Velokraft so far. Will move the rest later.

    I am surprised to see the full-size American car (Crown Victoria?) in the upper right corner of the
    first photograph. It must be a real oddity in Denmark.

  5. Rob

    Rob Guest

  6. Scott

    Scott Guest

    Beautiful bike and nice shots! I look forward to seeing some others.

    <drool> ;)

    Scott

  7. "Tom Sherman" skrev

    > I am surprised to see the full-size American car (Crown Victoria?) in the upper right corner of
    > the first photograph. It must be a real oddity in Denmark.

    Sweden actually. That photo is from Malmö.

    M.

  8. "Rob" skrev...
    > Did you make that bike yourself or did you purchase it? It's a awesome looking bike.

    Its polish built by Velokraft in Krakow. Should get a webpage soon.

    M.