New Pics and I am in One-derland!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Laureen, Dec 21, 2005.

  1. Laureen

    Laureen Guest

    Okay!
    First off. I am 199 pounds!!!! I FINALLY weigh one hundred and
    something!!!!! I have not weighed 190 anything since 1982. YEE
    HAW!!!!!
    Secondly, my friend gave me a terrible "before" picture when we got
    back from Mexico. She never even showed it to me because she knew I
    would hate it. She thought since I have some weightloss behind me now,
    it wouldn't be so traumatic. OMG is it ever terrible!!!!!! It is not
    stretched or skewed though it sure the hell looks like it but that was
    me melted on top of the poor picnic table late last summer. Take a
    LOOK!!!! I also remembered a pic from Mexico I had taken with my
    daughter and I was maybe 10 pounds heavier as the pic was taken early
    on the trip. I did lose more weight in Mexico.
    So here you go..... a new terrible "before" from last summer and a
    "new" one from last month.
    Merry Christmas Everyone!!
    Laureen
    410/199/180

    http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/freakinlunachick/album?.dir=/90dd&.src=ph&.tok=phhJ9gCBLmL1VUob

    Tags:

  2. Marengo

    Marengo Guest

    Laureen wrote:
    || Okay!
    || First off. I am 199 pounds!!!! I FINALLY weigh one hundred and
    || something!!!!! I have not weighed 190 anything since 1982. YEE
    || HAW!!!!!
    || Secondly, my friend gave me a terrible "before" picture when we got
    || back from Mexico. She never even showed it to me because she knew I
    || would hate it. She thought since I have some weightloss behind me
    || now, it wouldn't be so traumatic. OMG is it ever terrible!!!!!! It
    || is not stretched or skewed though it sure the hell looks like it but
    || that was me melted on top of the poor picnic table late last summer.
    || Take a LOOK!!!! I also remembered a pic from Mexico I had taken with
    || my daughter and I was maybe 10 pounds heavier as the pic was taken
    || early on the trip. I did lose more weight in Mexico.
    || So here you go..... a new terrible "before" from last summer and a
    || "new" one from last month.
    || Merry Christmas Everyone!!
    || Laureen
    || 410/199/180
    http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/freakinlunachick/album?.dir=/90dd&.src=ph&.tok=phhJ9gCBLmL1VUob

    Oh.My.God. Laureen, you're not only slim, you're beautiful!
    I'll e-mail you tomorrow, it's too late tonight; need to get to bed.

    --
    Peter
    Website: http://users.thelink.net/marengo

  3. Saffire

    Saffire Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] says...
    > Okay!
    > First off. I am 199 pounds!!!! I FINALLY weigh one hundred and
    > something!!!!! I have not weighed 190 anything since 1982. YEE
    > HAW!!!!!
    >
    > http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/freakinlunachick/album?.dir=/90dd&.src=ph&.tok=phhJ9gCBLmL1VUob

    WOW, Laureen, the difference is absolutely ASTONISHING! Congratulations
    on your phenomenal progress and welcome to ONE-DERLAND! Your gram would
    be very proud of and happy for you!

    --
    Saffire
    205/132/125

    *** This post originated in alt.support.diet.low-carb -- its appearance
    in any other forum is deceptive and unauthorized. ***

  4. Nicky

    Nicky Guest

    "Laureen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Okay!
    > First off. I am 199 pounds!!!! I FINALLY weigh one hundred and
    > something!!!!! I have not weighed 190 anything since 1982. YEE
    > HAW!!!!!

    Wow, Laureen, you look fantastic! You are a Woman with a Waist : )

    Nicky.

    --
    A1c 10.5/5.6/<6 T2 DX 05/2004
    1g Metformin, 100ug Thyroxine

  5. Cubit

    Cubit Guest

    That is the best "before" picture I have ever seen.

    "Laureen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Okay!
    > First off. I am 199 pounds!!!! I FINALLY weigh one hundred and
    > something!!!!! I have not weighed 190 anything since 1982. YEE
    > HAW!!!!!
    > Secondly, my friend gave me a terrible "before" picture when we got
    > back from Mexico. She never even showed it to me because she knew I
    > would hate it. She thought since I have some weightloss behind me now,
    > it wouldn't be so traumatic. OMG is it ever terrible!!!!!! It is not
    > stretched or skewed though it sure the hell looks like it but that was
    > me melted on top of the poor picnic table late last summer. Take a
    > LOOK!!!! I also remembered a pic from Mexico I had taken with my
    > daughter and I was maybe 10 pounds heavier as the pic was taken early
    > on the trip. I did lose more weight in Mexico.
    > So here you go..... a new terrible "before" from last summer and a
    > "new" one from last month.
    > Merry Christmas Everyone!!
    > Laureen
    > 410/199/180

    http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/freakinlunachick/album?.dir=/90dd&.src=ph&.tok=phhJ9gCBLmL1VUob

  6. Suze

    Suze Guest

    Quoting "Laureen" <[email protected]>:
    >Okay!
    >First off. I am 199 pounds!!!! I FINALLY weigh one hundred and
    >410/199/180

    I'm glad for you (and frankly more than a bit surprised) that you've
    been able to do so well -- even with the surgery.

    That last pic really is quite dramatic.

  7. Joe

    Joe Guest

    Good Job!

    --
    Joe
    Diabetes, be proactive, not reactive.

    Protesting the war in a newsgroup is like selling opera tickets at a
    baseball game, people know why you are there, but thats NOT why they are
    there.

    "Troll" -- a socially challenged individual whose activity or behaviour
    is to post deliberately purile and asinine opinions or statements, looking
    invoke or incite a response to fulfill social interaction that might be
    otherwise lacking in their life.

    "Laureen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Okay!
    > First off. I am 199 pounds!!!! I FINALLY weigh one hundred and
    > something!!!!! I have not weighed 190 anything since 1982. YEE
    > HAW!!!!!

  8. "Cubit" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > That is the best "before" picture I have ever seen.

    No shit. Fat bitch propped up on a picnic table with a fork full of
    marshmallows. I made it my screen saver.

  9. jbuch

    jbuch Guest

    Laureen wrote:
    > Okay!
    > First off. I am 199 pounds!!!! I FINALLY weigh one hundred and
    > something!!!!! I have not weighed 190 anything since 1982. YEE
    > HAW!!!!!
    > Secondly, my friend gave me a terrible "before" picture when we got
    > back from Mexico. She never even showed it to me because she knew I
    > would hate it. She thought since I have some weightloss behind me now,
    > it wouldn't be so traumatic. OMG is it ever terrible!!!!!! It is not
    > stretched or skewed though it sure the hell looks like it but that was
    > me melted on top of the poor picnic table late last summer. Take a
    > LOOK!!!! I also remembered a pic from Mexico I had taken with my
    > daughter and I was maybe 10 pounds heavier as the pic was taken early
    > on the trip. I did lose more weight in Mexico.
    > So here you go..... a new terrible "before" from last summer and a
    > "new" one from last month.
    > Merry Christmas Everyone!!
    > Laureen
    > 410/199/180
    >
    > http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/freakinlunachick/album?.dir=/90dd&.src=ph&.tok=phhJ9gCBLmL1VUob

    Fantastic. I would say you have lost several times more than I did.

    You could have made an extra "new" Laureen out of what you lost. Sort of
    like a spare, in case of emergency.

    How do you feel about getting this close to the goal?

    --
    1) Eat Till SATISFIED, Not STUFFED... Atkins repeated 9 times in the book
    2) Exercise: It's Non-Negotiable..... Chapter 22 title, Atkins book

  10. Lorelei

    Lorelei Guest

    "Laureen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Okay!
    > First off. I am 199 pounds!!!! I FINALLY weigh one hundred and
    > something!!!!! I have not weighed 190 anything since 1982. YEE
    > HAW!!!!!
    > Secondly, my friend gave me a terrible "before" picture when we got
    > back from Mexico. She never even showed it to me because she knew I
    > would hate it. She thought since I have some weightloss behind me now,
    > it wouldn't be so traumatic. OMG is it ever terrible!!!!!! It is not
    > stretched or skewed though it sure the hell looks like it but that was
    > me melted on top of the poor picnic table late last summer. Take a
    > LOOK!!!! I also remembered a pic from Mexico I had taken with my
    > daughter and I was maybe 10 pounds heavier as the pic was taken early
    > on the trip. I did lose more weight in Mexico.
    > So here you go..... a new terrible "before" from last summer and a
    > "new" one from last month.
    > Merry Christmas Everyone!!
    > Laureen
    > 410/199/180
    >
    > http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/freakinlunachick/album?.dir=/90dd&.src=ph&.tok=phhJ9gCBLmL1VUob

    You Look Great!! MY husband agrees! Your's is a great story, very inspiring
    and a great use for your inheritance.
    take care
    Lori
    --
    Lori
    Devoted wife of Curtis Prostate Cancer mets to bone at age 40