New Pics and I am in One-derland!!!!!!!!

Laureen

Guest
Okay!
First off. I am 199 pounds!!!! I FINALLY weigh one hundred and
something!!!!! I have not weighed 190 anything since 1982. YEE
HAW!!!!!
Secondly, my friend gave me a terrible "before" picture when we got
back from Mexico. She never even showed it to me because she knew I
would hate it. She thought since I have some weightloss behind me now,
it wouldn't be so traumatic. OMG is it ever terrible!!!!!! It is not
stretched or skewed though it sure the hell looks like it but that was
me melted on top of the poor picnic table late last summer. Take a
LOOK!!!! I also remembered a pic from Mexico I had taken with my
daughter and I was maybe 10 pounds heavier as the pic was taken early
on the trip. I did lose more weight in Mexico.
So here you go..... a new terrible "before" from last summer and a
"new" one from last month.
Merry Christmas Everyone!!
Laureen
410/199/180

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/freakinlunachick/album?.dir=/90dd&.src=ph&.tok=phhJ9gCBLmL1VUob

Laureen wrote:
|| Okay!
|| First off. I am 199 pounds!!!! I FINALLY weigh one hundred and
|| something!!!!! I have not weighed 190 anything since 1982. YEE
|| HAW!!!!!
|| Secondly, my friend gave me a terrible "before" picture when we got
|| back from Mexico. She never even showed it to me because she knew I
|| would hate it. She thought since I have some weightloss behind me
|| now, it wouldn't be so traumatic. OMG is it ever terrible!!!!!! It
|| is not stretched or skewed though it sure the hell looks like it but
|| that was me melted on top of the poor picnic table late last summer.
|| Take a LOOK!!!! I also remembered a pic from Mexico I had taken with
|| my daughter and I was maybe 10 pounds heavier as the pic was taken
|| early on the trip. I did lose more weight in Mexico.
|| So here you go..... a new terrible "before" from last summer and a
|| "new" one from last month.
|| Merry Christmas Everyone!!
|| Laureen
|| 410/199/180
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/freakinlunachick/album?.dir=/90dd&.src=ph&.tok=phhJ9gCBLmL1VUob

Oh.My.God. Laureen, you're not only slim, you're beautiful!
I'll e-mail you tomorrow, it's too late tonight; need to get to bed.

--
Peter
Website: http://users.thelink.net/marengo

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] says...
> Okay!
> First off. I am 199 pounds!!!! I FINALLY weigh one hundred and
> something!!!!! I have not weighed 190 anything since 1982. YEE
> HAW!!!!!
>
> http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/freakinlunachick/album?.dir=/90dd&.src=ph&.tok=phhJ9gCBLmL1VUob

WOW, Laureen, the difference is absolutely ASTONISHING! Congratulations
on your phenomenal progress and welcome to ONE-DERLAND! Your gram would
be very proud of and happy for you!

--
Saffire
205/132/125

*** This post originated in alt.support.diet.low-carb -- its appearance
in any other forum is deceptive and unauthorized. ***

"Laureen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Okay!
> First off. I am 199 pounds!!!! I FINALLY weigh one hundred and
> something!!!!! I have not weighed 190 anything since 1982. YEE
> HAW!!!!!

Wow, Laureen, you look fantastic! You are a Woman with a Waist : )

Nicky.

--
A1c 10.5/5.6/<6 T2 DX 05/2004
1g Metformin, 100ug Thyroxine

That is the best "before" picture I have ever seen.

Quoting "Laureen" <[email protected]>:
>Okay!
>First off. I am 199 pounds!!!! I FINALLY weigh one hundred and
>410/199/180

I'm glad for you (and frankly more than a bit surprised) that you've
been able to do so well -- even with the surgery.

That last pic really is quite dramatic.

Good Job!

--
Joe
Diabetes, be proactive, not reactive.

Protesting the war in a newsgroup is like selling opera tickets at a
baseball game, people know why you are there, but thats NOT why they are
there.

"Troll" -- a socially challenged individual whose activity or behaviour
is to post deliberately purile and asinine opinions or statements, looking
invoke or incite a response to fulfill social interaction that might be
otherwise lacking in their life.

"Laureen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Okay!
> First off. I am 199 pounds!!!! I FINALLY weigh one hundred and
> something!!!!! I have not weighed 190 anything since 1982. YEE
> HAW!!!!!

"Cubit" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> That is the best "before" picture I have ever seen.

No ****. Fat ***** propped up on a picnic table with a fork full of
marshmallows. I made it my screen saver.

Laureen wrote:
> Okay!
> First off. I am 199 pounds!!!! I FINALLY weigh one hundred and
> something!!!!! I have not weighed 190 anything since 1982. YEE
> HAW!!!!!
> Secondly, my friend gave me a terrible "before" picture when we got
> back from Mexico. She never even showed it to me because she knew I
> would hate it. She thought since I have some weightloss behind me now,
> it wouldn't be so traumatic. OMG is it ever terrible!!!!!! It is not
> stretched or skewed though it sure the hell looks like it but that was
> me melted on top of the poor picnic table late last summer. Take a
> LOOK!!!! I also remembered a pic from Mexico I had taken with my
> daughter and I was maybe 10 pounds heavier as the pic was taken early
> on the trip. I did lose more weight in Mexico.
> So here you go..... a new terrible "before" from last summer and a
> "new" one from last month.
> Merry Christmas Everyone!!
> Laureen
> 410/199/180
>
> http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/freakinlunachick/album?.dir=/90dd&.src=ph&.tok=phhJ9gCBLmL1VUob

Fantastic. I would say you have lost several times more than I did.

You could have made an extra "new" Laureen out of what you lost. Sort of
like a spare, in case of emergency.

How do you feel about getting this close to the goal?

--
1) Eat Till SATISFIED, Not STUFFED... Atkins repeated 9 times in the book
2) Exercise: It's Non-Negotiable..... Chapter 22 title, Atkins book

"Laureen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Okay!
> First off. I am 199 pounds!!!! I FINALLY weigh one hundred and
> something!!!!! I have not weighed 190 anything since 1982. YEE
> HAW!!!!!
> Secondly, my friend gave me a terrible "before" picture when we got
> back from Mexico. She never even showed it to me because she knew I
> would hate it. She thought since I have some weightloss behind me now,
> it wouldn't be so traumatic. OMG is it ever terrible!!!!!! It is not
> stretched or skewed though it sure the hell looks like it but that was
> me melted on top of the poor picnic table late last summer. Take a
> LOOK!!!! I also remembered a pic from Mexico I had taken with my
> daughter and I was maybe 10 pounds heavier as the pic was taken early
> on the trip. I did lose more weight in Mexico.
> So here you go..... a new terrible "before" from last summer and a
> "new" one from last month.
> Merry Christmas Everyone!!
> Laureen
> 410/199/180
>
> http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/freakinlunachick/album?.dir=/90dd&.src=ph&.tok=phhJ9gCBLmL1VUob

You Look Great!! MY husband agrees! Your's is a great story, very inspiring
and a great use for your inheritance.
take care
Lori
--
Lori
Devoted wife of Curtis Prostate Cancer mets to bone at age 40