New Pro Team - scouting report

Hyllus

Guest
If you took the last 8 good amateurs you'd have one hell of a team.

Here are the last great 8

Scott Zwizanski Mike Voight Frank Pipp Wadell - although he'd never lower himself to pro level Steve
Cate Pat McCarty Mike Lange Darby Thomas

Now all someone needs is $50,000 and a car

>If you took the last 8 good amateurs you'd have one hell of a team.
>
>Here are the last great 8
>
>Scott Zwizanski Mike Voight Frank Pipp Wadell - although he'd never lower himself to pro level
>Steve Cate Pat McCarty Mike Lange Darby Thomas
>
>Now all someone needs is $50,000 and a car

That is one hell of a Team, but McCarty is a badass and is able to pick the team HE wants
to ride for.

I noticed that you didn't pick any west coast riders... :)

I would substitute Ian Dille for McCarty(becasue McCarty is unavailable), Russ Langley for Darby
Thomas and maybe one other strong rouler.

Who is Mike Lange?

Now about that money issue. I've already got a dedicated sponsor with cash. How about someone else
with some money???

thanks, jason

[email protected] (Jason Waddell) wrote:

>I would substitute Ian Dille for McCarty(becasue McCarty is
unavailable),
>Russ Langley for Darby Thomas and maybe one other strong rouler.

Like Wirsing ? Then pretty much you'd have you and Cate on Snow Valley Snow Valley...hey not
a bad idea

>Who is Mike Lange?

I can't do all your work for you

>Now about that money issue. I've already got a dedicated sponsor
with cash.
>How about someone else with some money???

Call Brian Walton

Thank you, and I'd like a free jersey please

[email protected] (Hyllus) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> If you took the last 8 good amateurs you'd have one hell of a team.
>
> Here are the last great 8
>
> Scott Zwizanski Mike Voight Frank Pipp Wadell - although he'd never lower himself to pro level
> Steve Cate Pat McCarty Mike Lange Darby Thomas
>
> Now all someone needs is $50,000 and a car

[email protected] (Hyllus) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> If you took the last 8 good amateurs you'd have one hell of a team.
>
> Frank Pipp

> Now all someone needs is $50,000 and a car

Hey,

Some friends of mine were passing through for some of Superweek last month in Wisconsin. Pipp
smoked a number of pros for the sprinter's jersey (and $2k). They said he had a strong team that
stepped up to the plate. ADB or ABD something. Not sure what that even is or where they are from.
I suppose that has nothing to do with ADR of the LeMond era. Anyone know the skinny on those
guys?? Waddell?

Thanks, Ronde Chumpion

"ronde chumpion" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [email protected] (Hyllus) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > If you took the last 8 good amateurs you'd have one hell of a team.
> >
> > Frank Pipp
>
> > Now all someone needs is $50,000 and a car
>

> Hey,
>
> Some friends of mine were passing through for some of Superweek last month in Wisconsin. Pipp
> smoked a number of pros for the sprinter's jersey (and $2k). They said he had a strong team that
> stepped up to the plate. ADB or ABD something. Not sure what that even is or where they are from.
> I suppose that has nothing to do with ADR of the LeMond era. Anyone know the skinny on those
> guys?? Waddell?
>
> Thanks, Ronde Chumpion

Athletes By Design. The team has roots in the Chicago area.

Glenn Butzlaff