New Pro Team - scouting report

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Hyllus, Aug 7, 2003.

  1. Hyllus

    Hyllus Guest

    If you took the last 8 good amateurs you'd have one hell of a team.

    Here are the last great 8

    Scott Zwizanski Mike Voight Frank Pipp Wadell - although he'd never lower himself to pro level Steve
    Cate Pat McCarty Mike Lange Darby Thomas

    Now all someone needs is $50,000 and a car

    Tags:

  2. >If you took the last 8 good amateurs you'd have one hell of a team.

    >Here are the last great 8
    >
    >Scott Zwizanski Mike Voight Frank Pipp Wadell - although he'd never lower himself to pro level
    >Steve Cate Pat McCarty Mike Lange Darby Thomas
    >
    >Now all someone needs is $50,000 and a car

    That is one hell of a Team, but McCarty is a badass and is able to pick the team HE wants
    to ride for.

    I noticed that you didn't pick any west coast riders... :)

    I would substitute Ian Dille for McCarty(becasue McCarty is unavailable), Russ Langley for Darby
    Thomas and maybe one other strong rouler.

    Who is Mike Lange?

    Now about that money issue. I've already got a dedicated sponsor with cash. How about someone else
    with some money???

    thanks, jason

  3. Hyllus

    Hyllus Guest

    [email protected] (Jason Waddell) wrote:

    >I would substitute Ian Dille for McCarty(becasue McCarty is
    unavailable),
    >Russ Langley for Darby Thomas and maybe one other strong rouler.

    Like Wirsing ? Then pretty much you'd have you and Cate on Snow Valley Snow Valley...hey not
    a bad idea

    >Who is Mike Lange?

    I can't do all your work for you

    >Now about that money issue. I've already got a dedicated sponsor
    with cash.
    >How about someone else with some money???

    Call Brian Walton

    Thank you, and I'd like a free jersey please

    [email protected] (Hyllus) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > If you took the last 8 good amateurs you'd have one hell of a team.
    >
    > Here are the last great 8
    >
    > Scott Zwizanski Mike Voight Frank Pipp Wadell - although he'd never lower himself to pro level
    > Steve Cate Pat McCarty Mike Lange Darby Thomas
    >
    > Now all someone needs is $50,000 and a car

  4. [email protected] (Hyllus) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > If you took the last 8 good amateurs you'd have one hell of a team.
    >
    > Frank Pipp

    > Now all someone needs is $50,000 and a car

    Hey,

    Some friends of mine were passing through for some of Superweek last month in Wisconsin. Pipp
    smoked a number of pros for the sprinter's jersey (and $2k). They said he had a strong team that
    stepped up to the plate. ADB or ABD something. Not sure what that even is or where they are from.
    I suppose that has nothing to do with ADR of the LeMond era. Anyone know the skinny on those
    guys?? Waddell?

    Thanks, Ronde Chumpion

  5. "ronde chumpion" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > [email protected] (Hyllus) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > If you took the last 8 good amateurs you'd have one hell of a team.
    > >
    > > Frank Pipp
    >
    > > Now all someone needs is $50,000 and a car
    >

    > Hey,
    >
    > Some friends of mine were passing through for some of Superweek last month in Wisconsin. Pipp
    > smoked a number of pros for the sprinter's jersey (and $2k). They said he had a strong team that
    > stepped up to the plate. ADB or ABD something. Not sure what that even is or where they are from.
    > I suppose that has nothing to do with ADR of the LeMond era. Anyone know the skinny on those
    > guys?? Waddell?
    >
    > Thanks, Ronde Chumpion

    Athletes By Design. The team has roots in the Chicago area.

    Glenn Butzlaff