New Pro Teams, etc

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Rik Van Diesel, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. Healthnet..Only word so far.. A bunch of eastern block blockheads, some ex jelly belly dude, a
    couple of former cat 1's, and Mike Sayers? Oh boy! Sharon please factor them in them mix, somewhere
    above Webcor.

    RVD

    Tags:

  2. Ronde Champ

    Ronde Champ Guest

    "Rik Van Diesel" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Healthnet..Only word so far.. A bunch of eastern block blockheads, some ex jelly belly dude, a
    > couple of former cat 1's, and Mike Sayers? Oh boy! Sharon please factor them in them mix,
    > somewhere above Webcor.
    >
    > RVD

    MIKE SAYERS Rocks!

    Ken Papai

  3. Kyle Legate

    Kyle Legate Guest

    On Wed, 15 Jan 2003, Ken Papai wrote:

    > "ronde champ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > Anyone care to play Six Degrees of Ronde Champ?
    >
    > OK..... How are you connected to John Hunt (Sierra Nevada '02)?
    >
    > How are you connected to Andy Hampsten?

    Uhh...I don't think you understand the game Six Degrees of <whoever>.

    I am 5 degrees from RC.

    ... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . [email protected] Kyle Legate [email protected]

    Tower of Tongues:Thursday PM:10:30-11:30 EDT:http://cfmu.mcmaster.ca moon
    musick:ritual:IDM:experimental(electronica):minimalism:glitch
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ...

  4. Kyle Legate

    Kyle Legate Guest

    On Wed, 15 Jan 2003, Kyle Legate wrote:

    > On Wed, 15 Jan 2003, Ken Papai wrote:
    >
    > > "ronde champ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > >
    > > > Anyone care to play Six Degrees of Ronde Champ?
    > >
    > > OK..... How are you connected to John Hunt (Sierra Nevada '02)?
    > >
    > > How are you connected to Andy Hampsten?
    > >
    > Uhh...I don't think you understand the game Six Degrees of <whoever>.
    >
    > I am 5 degrees from RC.

    Hmmm...nevermind.

    ... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . [email protected] Kyle Legate [email protected]

    Tower of Tongues:Thursday PM:10:30-11:30 EDT:http://cfmu.mcmaster.ca moon
    musick:ritual:IDM:experimental(electronica):minimalism:glitch
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ...

  5. Ronde Champ

    Ronde Champ Guest

    "Ken Papai" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > "ronde champ" <ronde_champcom...
    > >
    > > "Rik Van Diesel" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > Healthnet..Only word so far.. A bunch of eastern block blockheads, some ex jelly belly dude, a
    > > > couple of former cat 1's, and Mike Sayers? Oh boy! Sharon please factor them in them mix,
    > > > somewhere above Webcor.
    > > >
    > > > RVD
    > >
    > > MIKE SAYERS Rocks!
    > >
    > > Ken Papai
    >
    > Thanks, and if you knew him at all you'd know that.

    I do, dipshit. That's why I said it. Here's a little history lesson for you, Kenneth. A few years
    back, before Horsetoof signed Sayers to Mercury, he was an independent pro who rode some of the East
    Coast races for Tri State Velo/Amoroso's, a local team out of Philly, run by a friend of mine.

    Anyone care to play Six Degrees of Ronde Champ?

    Thanks, Ronde Champ

  6. "Ken Papai" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > "ronde champ" <ronde_champcom...
    > >
    > > "Rik Van Diesel" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > Healthnet..Only word so far.. A bunch of eastern block blockheads, some ex jelly belly dude, a
    > > > couple of former cat 1's, and Mike Sayers? Oh boy! Sharon please factor them in them mix,
    > > > somewhere above Webcor.
    > > >
    > > > RVD
    > >
    > > MIKE SAYERS Rocks!
    > >
    > > Ken Papai
    >
    > Thanks, and if you knew him at all you'd know that.

    Sounds like Mike Sayers get his rocks off all over K. Papai's face.

  7. Ronde Champ

    Ronde Champ Guest

    "Rik Van Diesel" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Ken Wrote.
    > >OK..... How are you connected to John Hunt (Sierra Nevada '02)?
    >
    > John delivers my newspaper, and I know Ronde.
    >
    > RVD

    Shit, that's closer than my example.

    Thanks, Ronde Champ

  8. Ken Papai

    Ken Papai Guest

    "rP`ôq. TAKETHIS <[email protected]> From: [email protected] Subject: E28
    ----+) LOLITA GIRL - very young lolita89634.jpg (1/1) 5T1 Newsgroups: alt.binaries.erotica.fetish.w-
    et-and-messy,alt.binaries.erotica.fettish,alt.binaries.erotica.madscience.female x-no-archive: yes

    http://amateurs.young-erotism.com/forbidden/i/ http://amateurs.young-erotism.com/forbidden/i/

    real loli girls - ages 10-16 yrs

    this is the real stuff - free pics and movies

    ---

    Yisup tar celayubove nalamitac litib ritase pinefirap galo nasad nagofa comime peciceda gec
    venitasega tagasocifef .

    <hr> </html>
    ---------

    --------

  9. Ken Papai

    Ken Papai Guest

  10. Ronde Champ

    Ronde Champ Guest

    "Ken Papai" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "ronde champ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > "Ken Papai" <[email protected]@rwcrnsc53...
    > > >
    > > > "ronde champ" <ronde_champcom...

    > Sayers?

    > > > Thanks, and if you knew him at all you'd know that.
    > >
    > > I do, dipshit. That's why I said it. Here's a little history lesson
    for
    > > you, Kenneth. A few years back, before Horsetoof signed Sayers to
    > Mercury,
    > > he was an independent pro who rode some of the East Coast races for Tri State Velo/Amoroso's, a
    > > local team out of Philly, run by a friend of
    mine.

    > > Anyone care to play Six Degrees of Ronde Champ?
    >
    > OK..... How are you connected to John Hunt (Sierra Nevada '02)?

    Hunt was teammates last year with Gragus, who banged my good friend's ex-girlfriend (who also
    happened to be very good friends with one of my ex's).

    > How are you connected to Andy Hampsten?

    Too easy.

    Next.

    Thanks, Ronde Champ

  11. "ronde champ" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > "Ken Papai" <[email protected]> wrote in message

    > > How are you connected to Andy Hampsten?
    >
    > Too easy.
    >
    > Next.
    >
    > Thanks, Ronde Champ

    RC's like Savoir Faire -- he's everywhere.

    JT

    NB: reply-to address is munged

    Visit http://www.jt10000.com