New Pro Teams, etc

Rik Van Diesel

Guest
Healthnet..Only word so far.. A bunch of eastern block blockheads, some ex jelly belly dude, a
couple of former cat 1's, and Mike Sayers? Oh boy! Sharon please factor them in them mix, somewhere
above Webcor.

RVD

"Rik Van Diesel" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Healthnet..Only word so far.. A bunch of eastern block blockheads, some ex jelly belly dude, a
> couple of former cat 1's, and Mike Sayers? Oh boy! Sharon please factor them in them mix,
> somewhere above Webcor.
>
> RVD

MIKE SAYERS Rocks!

Ken Papai

On Wed, 15 Jan 2003, Ken Papai wrote:

> "ronde champ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > Anyone care to play Six Degrees of Ronde Champ?
>
> OK..... How are you connected to John Hunt (Sierra Nevada '02)?
>
> How are you connected to Andy Hampsten?

Uhh...I don't think you understand the game Six Degrees of <whoever>.

I am 5 degrees from RC.

... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . [email protected] Kyle Legate [email protected]

Tower of Tongues:Thursday PM:10:30-11:30 EDT:http://cfmu.mcmaster.ca moon
musick:ritual:IDM:experimental(electronica):minimalism:glitch
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ...

On Wed, 15 Jan 2003, Kyle Legate wrote:

> On Wed, 15 Jan 2003, Ken Papai wrote:
>
> > "ronde champ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > Anyone care to play Six Degrees of Ronde Champ?
> >
> > OK..... How are you connected to John Hunt (Sierra Nevada '02)?
> >
> > How are you connected to Andy Hampsten?
> >
> Uhh...I don't think you understand the game Six Degrees of <whoever>.
>
> I am 5 degrees from RC.

Hmmm...nevermind.

"Ken Papai" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:xKgV9.691053$P31.521613@rwcrnsc53...

> "ronde champ" <ronde_champcom...
> >
> > "Rik Van Diesel" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > Healthnet..Only word so far.. A bunch of eastern block blockheads, some ex jelly belly dude, a
> > > couple of former cat 1's, and Mike Sayers? Oh boy! Sharon please factor them in them mix,
> > > somewhere above Webcor.
> > >
> > > RVD
> >
> > MIKE SAYERS Rocks!
> >
> > Ken Papai
>
> Thanks, and if you knew him at all you'd know that.

I do, dipshit. That's why I said it. Here's a little history lesson for you, Kenneth. A few years
back, before Horsetoof signed Sayers to Mercury, he was an independent pro who rode some of the East
Coast races for Tri State Velo/Amoroso's, a local team out of Philly, run by a friend of mine.

Anyone care to play Six Degrees of Ronde Champ?

Thanks, Ronde Champ

"Ken Papai" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:xKgV9.691053$P31.521613@rwcrnsc53...

> "ronde champ" <ronde_champcom...
> >
> > "Rik Van Diesel" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > Healthnet..Only word so far.. A bunch of eastern block blockheads, some ex jelly belly dude, a
> > > couple of former cat 1's, and Mike Sayers? Oh boy! Sharon please factor them in them mix,
> > > somewhere above Webcor.
> > >
> > > RVD
> >
> > MIKE SAYERS Rocks!
> >
> > Ken Papai
>
> Thanks, and if you knew him at all you'd know that.

Sounds like Mike Sayers get his rocks off all over K. Papai's face.

"Rik Van Diesel" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Ken Wrote.
> >OK..... How are you connected to John Hunt (Sierra Nevada '02)?
>
> John delivers my newspaper, and I know Ronde.
>
> RVD

****, that's closer than my example.

Thanks, Ronde Champ

"rP`ôq. TAKETHIS <[email protected]> From: [email protected] Subject: E28
----+) LOLITA GIRL - very young lolita89634.jpg (1/1) 5T1 Newsgroups: alt.binaries.erotica.fetish.w-
et-and-messy,alt.binaries.erotica.fettish,alt.binaries.erotica.madscience.female x-no-archive: yes

http://amateurs.young-erotism.com/forbidden/i/ http://amateurs.young-erotism.com/forbidden/i/

real loli girls - ages 10-16 yrs

this is the real stuff - free pics and movies

---

Yisup tar celayubove nalamitac litib ritase pinefirap galo nasad nagofa comime peciceda gec
venitasega tagasocifef .

<hr> </html>
---------

--------

"Ken Papai" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "ronde champ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Ken Papai" <[email protected]@rwcrnsc53...
> > >
> > > "ronde champ" <ronde_champcom...

> Sayers?

> > > Thanks, and if you knew him at all you'd know that.
> >
> > I do, dipshit. That's why I said it. Here's a little history lesson
for
> > you, Kenneth. A few years back, before Horsetoof signed Sayers to
> Mercury,
> > he was an independent pro who rode some of the East Coast races for Tri State Velo/Amoroso's, a
> > local team out of Philly, run by a friend of
mine.

> > Anyone care to play Six Degrees of Ronde Champ?
>
> OK..... How are you connected to John Hunt (Sierra Nevada '02)?

Hunt was teammates last year with Gragus, who banged my good friend's ex-girlfriend (who also
happened to be very good friends with one of my ex's).

> How are you connected to Andy Hampsten?

Too easy.

Next.

Thanks, Ronde Champ