Status

Simonb

Guest
Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
> You saw it here first:
>
> <url:http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk/Web/public.nsf/Documents/Cagerscope>
>
> Guy
> ===
> May contain traces of irony. Contents liable to settle after posting.
> http://chapmancentral.demon.co.uk

Cool! I want one!

But does it also include a CagerSlim(tm) attachment, which "allows any car to pass through any gap
simply by forcing cyclists and other debris into the gutter as you pass"?

By any chance?

Simon

Tony Raven

Guest
Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
> You saw it here first:
>
> <url:http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk/Web/public.nsf/Documents/Cagerscope>

You need to get out and ride if you've got that much spare time on your hands ;-)

Tony

Dave Larrington

Guest
It should also come with a pair of Joo Janta 200 Super Chromatic Peril-Sensitive Sunglasses. That
way you can be assured of never witnessing a motor vehicle ignoring a red traffic light. Available
from all good opticians, most **** ones and BMW main dealers. But not on this planet, obv.

http://www.bhpc.org.uk/

Just Zis Guy

Guest

<url:http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk/Web/public.nsf/Documents/Cagerscope>

> You need to get out and ride if you've got that much spare time on your
hands

I did it in the five minutes while I was waiting for the glue to dry on a puncture repair :-/

--
Guy
===

http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk