New Product!

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Just Zis Guy, Feb 4, 2004.

  1. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

    You saw it here first:

    <url:http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk/Web/public.nsf/Documents/Cagerscope>

    Guy
    ===
    http://chapmancentral.demon.co.uk

    Tags:

  2. Simonb

    Simonb Guest

    Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
    > You saw it here first:
    >
    > <url:http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk/Web/public.nsf/Documents/Cagerscope>
    >
    > Guy
    > ===
    > May contain traces of irony. Contents liable to settle after posting.
    > http://chapmancentral.demon.co.uk

    Cool! I want one!

    But does it also include a CagerSlim(tm) attachment, which "allows any car to pass through any gap
    simply by forcing cyclists and other debris into the gutter as you pass"?

    By any chance?

    Simon

  3. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

    Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
    > You saw it here first:
    >
    > <url:http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk/Web/public.nsf/Documents/Cagerscope>

    You need to get out and ride if you've got that much spare time on your hands ;-)

    Tony

  4. It should also come with a pair of Joo Janta 200 Super Chromatic Peril-Sensitive Sunglasses. That
    way you can be assured of never witnessing a motor vehicle ignoring a red traffic light. Available
    from all good opticians, most crap ones and BMW main dealers. But not on this planet, obv.

    http://www.bhpc.org.uk/

  5. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

    <url:http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk/Web/public.nsf/Documents/Cagerscope>

    > You need to get out and ride if you've got that much spare time on your
    hands

    I did it in the five minutes while I was waiting for the glue to dry on a puncture repair :-/

    --
    Guy
    ===

    http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk