New products on display at Interbike

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by warren, Oct 9, 2004.

  1. warren

    warren Guest

    Tags:

  2. On 10/09/2004 10:18 AM, in article
    [email protected], "Ewoud Dronkert"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > On Sat, 09 Oct 2004 15:59:11 GMT, warren wrote:
    >> Two of the "new and improved" items on display at Interbike...
    >> http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2004/tech/shows/?id=interbike/day2/04ibikeD
    >> 2_157

    > Silica-based for extra grip? I want Conti-yellow.

    I think she's just turned into a heifer since she stopped racing, with
    corresponding volume gains everywhere.

    --
    Steven L. Sheffield
    stevens at veloworks dot com

  3. Steven L. Sheffield wrote:
    > On 10/09/2004 10:18 AM, in article
    > [email protected], "Ewoud Dronkert"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >

    >>On Sat, 09 Oct 2004 15:59:11 GMT, warren wrote:
    >>
    >>>Two of the "new and improved" items on display at Interbike...
    >>>http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2004/tech/shows/?id=interbike/day2/04ibikeD
    >>>2_157

    >>Silica-based for extra grip? I want Conti-yellow.

    > I think she's just turned into a heifer since she stopped racing, with
    > corresponding volume gains everywhere.

    who knows maybe she's "in a family way".