New Pump Needed

On Sat, 1 Mar 2003 14:25:53 +0100, Marten Hoffmann <[email protected]> wrote:

>The HPX wasn't used very much so it can't have been wear, but the Blackburn left in "standing in
>the dust" so to speak.

After a mere 20 years I had to grease the plunger of my HPX (ooh-er, missus) to restore it to full
humungousness. So they aren't perfect. Only so close as to be indistinguishable from perfect ;-)

Guy
===
dynamic DNS permitting)
work. Apologies.

On Sat, 1 Mar 2003 13:06:34 -0000, "Tony Raven" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Just zis Guy, you know? <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>> I went back for it.
>>
>> Surely you had it trained to return home unaided? There is nothing which is beyond the powers of
>> an HPX :p
>>

>Yes but they get into a sulk if you don't make an effort

I'd hurt its pride, by leaving it some leaves and riding over it.

Me plus bike must be approaching 100kg. Pump still works.

Tim

On Fri, 28 Feb 2003 19:14:40 -0000, contributor Garry Lee Gearóid Ó Laoi had scribed:
> The Zefal pumps are great BUT they won't fit in a pannier.

Really! I've just pulled a Zéfal pump out of a Karrimor Iberian pannier. Mind you, it won't fit any
of the frames in our household. Normal length 41cm (down to 37.5cm under compression).

Gary

--

The email address is for newsgroups purposes only and therefore unlikely to be read.

For contact via email use my real name with an underscore separator at the domain of CompuServe.