New Rans seat foam

Yes, I purchased this item as well as new seat mesh for my rocket. A little bit of a struggle
getting the seat mesh mounted, but I like the new seat bottom. More form fitting, firmer. At first I
thought that it would be prone to producing recumbobutt, but so far seems comfortable and I have
ridden 40 miles at a stretch. More comfortable than the '99 big soft hunk o' foam IMHO.

Brad.

I am bringing this questio to the top again.

Does anyone know if it will fit the Bacchetta mesh seat? My LBBS (local Bent bike shop) is still
waiting for a bike from Rans that was supposed to be delivered in March. We were going to examine
the seat on it to see if it would fit the Bacchetta seat.