New Reynolds fork?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Michael Hoyt

I read somewhere that Reynolds had a new, lighter carbon/carbon fork in the works. Anyone know
anything about it?

M

I suggest that you contact Reynolds and ask them. They have always replied to my email questions
within a day.

www.reynoldscomposites.com

"Michael Hoyt" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> I read somewhere that Reynolds had a new, lighter carbon/carbon fork in the works. Anyone know
> anything about it?
>
> M

Did that today. Thanks!

M

S S wrote:

> I suggest that you contact Reynolds and ask them. They have always replied to my email questions
> within a day.
>
> www.reynoldscomposites.com
>
> "Michael Hoyt" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > I read somewhere that Reynolds had a new, lighter carbon/carbon fork in the works. Anyone know
> > anything about it?
> >
> > M

Michael Hoyt <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> I read somewhere that Reynolds had a new, lighter carbon/carbon fork in the works. Anyone know
> anything about it?
>
> M

The pres. of Reynolds Composites, Jim Somethingorother ( forgot his last name ) brought one through
the shop a few weks back. It's lighter than the Uzo Pro, competes with the True Temper Sub 300 in
the just over 300 gram category. Shape looks the same as Uzo, but they eliminated the aesthetic
carbon weave leaving it a bit more industrial looking, like the raw carbon tubes of a Calfee. He
says it's a bit more flexy than the Uzo Pro, which is to be expected. I forget what the price is,
around $400 I think? --Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.