*NEW* Ritchey WCS DS Aero wheelset...Major Price Reduction!

P

Phil Spengler

These wheels are brand new off of my Cervelo P2K (Santa was good to
me)...I already have training and racing sets and these are going to function as door stops if I
hang on to them. Or maybe my fiancee will beat me over the head with them. Either way, a waste of
a perfectly nice set of wheels. They have never even been ridden on, unless you count the 20
minutes on the trainer while I was getting fitted. Below is the blurb from ritchey.

"OCR rim and Zero System hub eliminates dish for a stronger, more reliable rear wheel. Aerodynamic
27mm front/28mm rear profile and 16-spoke radial front/20-hole 2-cross rear maximizes lateral
stiffness, yet remains vertically compliant. Bladed, butted Ritchey stainless steel spokes and
aluminum nipples save weight without compromising strength or durability. Cold forged and machined
WCS hubs are strong enough for radial lacing. Silky smooth, low maintenance custom cartridge
bearings packed with Ritchey grease. Two-piece aluminum/CrMo rear axle saves weight without
sacrificing strength. High Tolerance machined sidewalls straight to .03mm"

The price on these wheels new recently dropped to around $300 (online, my LBS is more) so I am
dropping my asking price to $250. This also includes the kenda koncept tires and tubes that came
with them, as well as a rear skewer. I will sell for $200 if you don't want the tires and tubes.
Prices include shipping!

Feel free to email with questions. [email protected]

Phil