New saddle: Terry Liberator or Fly

Blazej

Guest
I'm considering purchasing the Liberator or Fly saddle and can't decide which one would be the most
comfortable and healthy for a man. Which of those two would you recommend?

Maybe some other saddle with the cut-out design, Specialized Body Geometry perhaps?

I mostly ride off-road, about 50+ km on a mountain bike.

Thanks for any tips,

Blazej

Koobi PRS. Best saddle I've ever ridden. But saddles are a very personal thing.

Bob C. "Blazej" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I'm considering purchasing the Liberator or Fly saddle and can't decide which one would be the
> most comfortable and healthy for a man. Which of those two would you recommend?
>
> Maybe some other saddle with the cut-out design, Specialized Body Geometry perhaps?
>
> I mostly ride off-road, about 50+ km on a mountain bike.
>
> Thanks for any tips,
>
> Blazej

I have used and liked both. My only comment was that the Liberator was always comfortable. The Fly
has been a bit less comfortable early in the season before I get some mileage under my belt. The Fly
is a bit narrower than the Liberator. If possible, try to sit on both of them and see if one feels
more comfortable than the other.

Joel Solomon

They are both good saddles. The Fly a little lighter but still a good ride and te LIberator a
more padded.

Regards,