New Saturn Commercial should benefit all.

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Steve Knight, Jun 22, 2004.

  1. Steve Knight

    Steve Knight Guest

    Well I don't know if it is new or not because I don't watch too much TV. But it
    shows the car getting hit by a bunch of stuff cars get hit with to show it does
    not dent or get damaged.
    Well the last thing was a cyclist hitting the car while parked he hit it from
    the side T intersection and flew over the hood.
    Now come on to be realistic it should show a driver doing a right hook hitting
    the cyclist. Stopping to check and see there is no damage and drive off.

    " Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines"

    Tags:

  2. On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 05:37:06 GMT, Steve Knight
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Well I don't know if it is new or not because I don't watch too much TV. But it
    >shows the car getting hit by a bunch of stuff cars get hit with to show it does
    >not dent or get damaged.
    > Well the last thing was a cyclist hitting the car while parked he hit it from
    >the side T intersection and flew over the hood.
    > Now come on to be realistic it should show a driver doing a right hook hitting
    >the cyclist. Stopping to check and see there is no damage and drive off.

    ....thus beginneth the letter-writing campaign.

    I'll bet that in the earlier versions, it showed a little kid plowing
    into it on a BMX, but the focus groups didn't like that, so they moved
    on to something that fit the focus groups' perception of a "pest"

    -Luigi