New Saturn Commercial should benefit all.

Steve Knight

Guest
Well I don't know if it is new or not because I don't watch too much TV. But it
shows the car getting hit by a bunch of stuff cars get hit with to show it does
not dent or get damaged.
Well the last thing was a cyclist hitting the car while parked he hit it from
the side T intersection and flew over the hood.
Now come on to be realistic it should show a driver doing a right hook hitting
the cyclist. Stopping to check and see there is no damage and drive off.

" Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines"

On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 05:37:06 GMT, Steve Knight
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Well I don't know if it is new or not because I don't watch too much TV. But it
>shows the car getting hit by a bunch of stuff cars get hit with to show it does
>not dent or get damaged.
> Well the last thing was a cyclist hitting the car while parked he hit it from
>the side T intersection and flew over the hood.
> Now come on to be realistic it should show a driver doing a right hook hitting
>the cyclist. Stopping to check and see there is no damage and drive off.

....thus beginneth the letter-writing campaign.

I'll bet that in the earlier versions, it showed a little kid plowing
into it on a BMX, but the focus groups didn't like that, so they moved
on to something that fit the focus groups' perception of a "pest"

-Luigi