New Saturn Commercial should benefit all.

Steve Knight

Guest
Well I don't know if it is new or not because I don't watch
too much TV. But it shows the car getting hit by a bunch of
stuff cars get hit with to show it does not dent or get
damaged. Well the last thing was a cyclist hitting the car
while parked he hit it from the side T intersection and flew
over the hood. Now come on to be realistic it should show a
driver doing a right hook hitting the cyclist. Stopping to
check and see there is no damage and drive off.

" Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into
jet engines"

On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 05:37:06 GMT, Steve Knight
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Well I don't know if it is new or not because I don't watch
>too much TV. But it shows the car getting hit by a bunch of
>stuff cars get hit with to show it does not dent or get
>damaged. Well the last thing was a cyclist hitting the car
>while parked he hit it from the side T intersection and
>flew over the hood. Now come on to be realistic it should
>show a driver doing a right hook hitting the cyclist.
>Stopping to check and see there is no damage and drive off.

...thus beginneth the letter-writing campaign.

I'll bet that in the earlier versions, it showed a little
kid plowing into it on a BMX, but the focus groups didn't
like that, so they moved on to something that fit the focus
groups' perception of a "pest"

-Luigi