New shoes

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Michael Dart, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    Picked up the Sidi Dominator 4 Mega Lorica shoes I ordered from my LBS today. Wow! are they
    comfortable. They fit my size 48 feet like a glove. (very punny, fun intended) I can't wait to go
    for a ride with them.

    Mike - Have a good under'stand'ing a long way from my head.

    Tags:

  2. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    > Picked up the Sidi Dominator 4 Mega Lorica shoes I ordered from my LBS today. Wow! are they
    > comfortable. They fit my size 48 feet like a glove. (very punny, fun intended) I can't wait to go
    > for a ride with them.
    >
    > Mike - Have a good under'stand'ing a long way from my head.

    Damn, one hundred eig....pffttt....for that kind of cabbage i want some styling storm trooper dogs
    http://cambriabike.com/shoes/sidi_avalanche_srs_lorica_dh.htm ;^ 0
    --
    Slacker

  3. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    > "Michael Dart" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > > Picked up the Sidi Dominator 4 Mega Lorica shoes I ordered from my LBS today. Wow! are they
    > > comfortable. They fit my size 48 feet like a
    glove.
    > > (very punny, fun intended) I can't wait to go for a ride with them.
    > >
    > > Mike - Have a good under'stand'ing a long way from my head.
    >

    > Damn, one hundred eig....pffttt....for that kind of cabbage i want some
    styling storm trooper dogs
    > http://cambriabike.com/shoes/sidi_avalanche_srs_lorica_dh.htm ;^ 0
    > --
    > Slacker

    Eh about $165 with my frequent buyer discount. ;^) Yeah, the size 41-46 Avalanches are on sale, for
    about the same price. Story of my life - size 48 feet! These are my fave storm trooper boots
    http://cambriabike.com/SALE/shoes/axo_descend_dh_shoe.htm max ankle protection!

    Mike

  4. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    > "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > "Michael Dart" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > > Picked up the Sidi Dominator 4 Mega Lorica shoes I ordered from my LBS today. Wow! are they
    > > > comfortable. They fit my size 48 feet like a
    > glove.
    > > > (very punny, fun intended) I can't wait to go for a ride with them.
    > > >
    > > > Mike - Have a good under'stand'ing a long way from my head.
    > >

    > > Damn, one hundred eig....pffttt....for that kind of cabbage i want some
    > styling storm trooper dogs
    > > http://cambriabike.com/shoes/sidi_avalanche_srs_lorica_dh.htm ;^ 0
    > > --
    > > Slacker
    > >

    > Eh about $165 with my frequent buyer discount. ;^) Yeah, the size 41-46 Avalanches are on sale,
    > for about the same price. Story of my life - size 48 feet! These are my fave storm trooper boots
    > http://cambriabike.com/SALE/shoes/axo_descend_dh_shoe.htm max ankle protection!
    >
    > Mike

    Gotta agree with you there. That's what I'll be using next season.

    Size 48....I can't even find a conversion chart that goes that high....and you don't play ball???
    --
    Slacker

  5. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    > Size 48....I can't even find a conversion chart that goes that high....and
    you don't play ball???
    > --
    > Slacker

    Size 13 US/ 48 Eur and can't jump.

    Mike - well, it's sticking the landing that I have trouble with ;^)

  6. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    > Michael Dart <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > Picked up the Sidi Dominator 4 Mega Lorica shoes I ordered from my LBS today. Wow! are they
    > > comfortable. They fit my size 48 feet like a
    glove.
    > > (very punny, fun intended) I can't wait to go for a ride with them.
    >
    > Tart. Bet you've got 15 wardrobes full up with dresses stacks of fancy
    shoes
    > at the bottom.
    >

    > Shaun aRe

    Tis' true! I'm such a clothes horse!