New shoes

Michael Dart

Guest
Picked up the Sidi Dominator 4 Mega Lorica shoes I ordered from my LBS today. Wow! are they
comfortable. They fit my size 48 feet like a glove. (very punny, fun intended) I can't wait to go
for a ride with them.

Mike - Have a good under'stand'ing a long way from my head.

> Picked up the Sidi Dominator 4 Mega Lorica shoes I ordered from my LBS today. Wow! are they
> comfortable. They fit my size 48 feet like a glove. (very punny, fun intended) I can't wait to go
> for a ride with them.
>
> Mike - Have a good under'stand'ing a long way from my head.

Damn, one hundred eig....pffttt....for that kind of cabbage i want some styling storm trooper dogs
http://cambriabike.com/shoes/sidi_avalanche_srs_lorica_dh.htm ;^ 0
--
Slacker

> "Michael Dart" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> > Picked up the Sidi Dominator 4 Mega Lorica shoes I ordered from my LBS today. Wow! are they
> > comfortable. They fit my size 48 feet like a
glove.
> > (very punny, fun intended) I can't wait to go for a ride with them.
> >
> > Mike - Have a good under'stand'ing a long way from my head.
>

> Damn, one hundred eig....pffttt....for that kind of cabbage i want some
styling storm trooper dogs
> http://cambriabike.com/shoes/sidi_avalanche_srs_lorica_dh.htm ;^ 0
> --
> Slacker

Eh about $165 with my frequent buyer discount. ;^) Yeah, the size 41-46 Avalanches are on sale, for
about the same price. Story of my life - size 48 feet! These are my fave storm trooper boots
http://cambriabike.com/SALE/shoes/axo_descend_dh_shoe.htm max ankle protection!

Mike

> "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > "Michael Dart" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > > Picked up the Sidi Dominator 4 Mega Lorica shoes I ordered from my LBS today. Wow! are they
> > > comfortable. They fit my size 48 feet like a
> glove.
> > > (very punny, fun intended) I can't wait to go for a ride with them.
> > >
> > > Mike - Have a good under'stand'ing a long way from my head.
> >

> > Damn, one hundred eig....pffttt....for that kind of cabbage i want some
> styling storm trooper dogs
> > http://cambriabike.com/shoes/sidi_avalanche_srs_lorica_dh.htm ;^ 0
> > --
> > Slacker
> >

> Eh about $165 with my frequent buyer discount. ;^) Yeah, the size 41-46 Avalanches are on sale,
> for about the same price. Story of my life - size 48 feet! These are my fave storm trooper boots
> http://cambriabike.com/SALE/shoes/axo_descend_dh_shoe.htm max ankle protection!
>
> Mike

Gotta agree with you there. That's what I'll be using next season.

Size 48....I can't even find a conversion chart that goes that high....and you don't play ball???
--
Slacker

> Size 48....I can't even find a conversion chart that goes that high....and
you don't play ball???
> --
> Slacker

Size 13 US/ 48 Eur and can't jump.

Mike - well, it's sticking the landing that I have trouble with ;^)

> Michael Dart <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > Picked up the Sidi Dominator 4 Mega Lorica shoes I ordered from my LBS today. Wow! are they
> > comfortable. They fit my size 48 feet like a
glove.
> > (very punny, fun intended) I can't wait to go for a ride with them.
>
> ****. Bet you've got 15 wardrobes full up with dresses stacks of fancy
shoes
> at the bottom.
>

> Shaun aRe