New Show - "Chasing Lance" on FitTV

fittvproduction

Jun 24, 2005
I am the Executive Producer of FitTV's "Chasing Lance" - a new behind the scenes look at Team Discovery and how one of the world's elite teams operates fromn the inside out. We have gained unprecendented access to the riders, coaches and mechanics and have created a series that shows what it has been like to be with the team from the Spring Classics to just days away from the Tour.

As you can imagine we have spent a ton of time with the Discovery Cycling team over the past few months and hope that our viewers enjoy material that no one has ever had access to. We will also cover the team for the entire Tour and will show you what OLN can't...behind the scenes with Lance and his team. Look for 2-3 additional "Chasing Lance" shows in August on FitTV.

Starting next Monday night at 8PM through Friday night at 8PM, FitTV will air all 5 "Chasing Lance" episodes. The entire series will run back to back at 3pm on Saturday, July 3nd. On Sunday the 3rd, Discovery HD Theatre will premiere all of the shows in HD - truly a sight to be seen. Here is the episode breakdown.

Episode One - 100 Days to the Tour
Episode Two - Hell of the North
Episode Three - Chess on Wheels
Episode Four - Geared Up
Episode Five - The Last Ride

We encourage any and all feedback. Please send us an email at...

[email protected]

Thanks a lot.

fittvproduction said:
I am the Executive Producer of FitTV's "Chasing Lance" - a new behind the scenes look at Team Discovery and how one of the world's elite teams operates fromn the inside out. We have gained unprecendented access to the riders, coaches and mechanics and have created a series that shows what it has been like to be with the team from the Spring Classics to just days away from the Tour.

As you can imagine we have spent a ton of time with the Discovery Cycling team over the past few months and hope that our viewers enjoy material that no one has ever had access to. We will also cover the team for the entire Tour and will show you what OLN can't...behind the scenes with Lance and his team. Look for 2-3 additional "Chasing Lance" shows in August on FitTV.

Starting next Monday night at 8PM through Friday night at 8PM, FitTV will air all 5 "Chasing Lance" episodes. The entire series will run back to back at 3pm on Saturday, July 3nd. On Sunday the 3rd, Discovery HD Theatre will premiere all of the shows in HD - truly a sight to be seen. Here is the episode breakdown.

Episode One - 100 Days to the Tour
Episode Two - Hell of the North
Episode Three - Chess on Wheels
Episode Four - Geared Up
Episode Five - The Last Ride

We encourage any and all feedback. Please send us an email at...

[email protected]

Thanks a lot.
Does anyone have FitTV? Where is it available?

any chance this will show on the Discovery Channel? ya know coz Lance rides for them and everything........

FitTV is one of the Discovery Network Channels - it's included on my basic cable, so check your listings - you may already have it and just not realize it.

Their whole lineup for this week is available here:
http://team.discovery.com/chasing_7/chasing_7.html

Can't wait to see it on Discovery HD -- That should be amazing!!!

wilmar13 said:
Does anyone have FitTV? Where is it available?

I've watched the first two episodes...they were excellent. A fair depiction of Hincapie's dissappointment with the his results in the spring classics.

I'm looking forward to the next 3 episodes.

Same here - good stuff, looking forward to the rest of the series.

If you get the chance, check out Discovery's Science of Lance Armstrong episode, it's got some great info on why his performance level is so high (heart twice as big, twice as efficient, body flushes lactic acid like crazy, etc.) It airs again on Friday the 1st.

Awesome show! Simply put awesome! I love to seeing how the small details are shown in their training and bike setups.