New skibike seat

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Darsh, Feb 22, 2003.

  1. Darsh

    Darsh Guest

    My mom was thoughtful enough to send me a new seat for my skibike. I installed it today. Feels very
    nice. heh.

    darsh

    www.ergo-theseat.com

    Tags:

  2. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > My mom was thoughtful enough to send me a new seat for my skibike. I installed it today. Feels
    > very nice. heh.
    >
    > darsh
    >
    > www.ergo-theseat.com

    So...you back in the saddle yet?
    --
    Slacker

  3. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:ykU5[email protected]...
    > My mom was thoughtful enough to send me a new seat for my skibike. I installed it today. Feels
    > very nice. heh.
    >
    > darsh
    >
    > www.ergo-theseat.com

    Spammer! Momma's boy!! Uh... WEIRD-LOOKIN'-SADDLE-DUDE!!!

    Bill "actually the pink one has some appeal" S.

  4. Darsh

    Darsh Guest

    news:%[email protected]...
    > "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > > My mom was thoughtful enough to send me a new seat for my skibike. I installed it today. Feels
    > > very nice. heh.
    > >
    > > darsh
    > >
    > > www.ergo-theseat.com
    >

    > So...you back in the saddle yet?
    > --
    > Slacker

    Yes, went last Tuesday. Going tomorrow and there is about 3-6" of fresh.

    I can't wait, if the sun pops out the park will be unbelievable. 2 miles of park. The end has jump
    only the pros can dream of.

    Last week I rode the pipe 8 times. I am hoping for a bit of air before the season is over, but
    I doubt it.

    Maybe I will write a report after tomorrow.

    darsh

  5. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    > > > My mom was thoughtful enough to send me a new seat for my skibike. I installed it today. Feels
    > > > very nice. heh.
    > > >
    > > > darsh
    > > >
    > > > www.ergo-theseat.com
    > >

    > > So...you back in the saddle yet?
    > > --
    > > Slacker
    >
    > Yes, went last Tuesday. Going tomorrow and there is about 3-6" of fresh.

    **Good to hear!

    > I can't wait, if the sun pops out the park will be unbelievable. 2 miles of park. The end has jump
    > only the pros can dream of.
    >
    > Last week I rode the pipe 8 times. I am hoping for a bit of air before the season is over, but I
    > doubt it.
    >
    > Maybe I will write a report after tomorrow.

    **That would be cool.

    > darsh

  6. crazy6r54

    crazy6r54 Guest

    I seen those seats on Iron Horse back about 6 years ago. When they were still sold in sporting goods
    stores. But never tried or sat on one. Let us know how it works out and how your buns feel. Do you
    pedal or just sit?

    Fire up MTB 03