Bike Cafe · Public discussion

New stolen bikes website

Started by jarv · · Last activity · 1 post · 1,388 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike Cafe
Published
5 January 2010
Last activity
5 January 2010
Original author
jarv
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,388
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. hi,

    I recently had my Focus mountain bike stolen and therefore started to build a new website to help other vicitims of cycle theft
    The website has been featured on the local radio and in the newspaper.
    I am currently working on trying to display the pictures that people upload of their bikes, registration page is up and working and you can now add your bike to the list.

    wheresmybike.co.ukwheresmybike.co.uk

    I hope I can help!

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.