New SUN Trike

Status

Bentbiker

Guest
when the heck are we going to get some pictures of the new aluminum, lower seat, three 20" wheel
trike from Sun/Easyracers? I know it's supposed to be out late spring, but some temptation would be
nice in the form of some "sneak" pictures!

John W

Guest
I would also love to see some photos of the new trike.

"bentbiker" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> when the heck are we going to get some pictures of the new aluminum, lower seat, three 20" wheel
> trike from Sun/Easyracers? I know it's supposed to be out late spring, but some temptation would
> be nice in the form of some "sneak" pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.