New SUN Trike

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Bentbiker, Feb 17, 2003.

  1. Bentbiker

    Bentbiker Guest

    when the heck are we going to get some pictures of the new aluminum, lower seat, three 20" wheel
    trike from Sun/Easyracers? I know it's supposed to be out late spring, but some temptation would be
    nice in the form of some "sneak" pictures!

    Tags:

  2. Drrecumbnt

    Drrecumbnt Guest

  3. John W

    John W Guest

    I would also love to see some photos of the new trike.