New Support Group

Edward

Guest
Hi,

I've started a new support group called "Weightloss Too!" for my friend Tommy that's fighting to lose over 500 lbs. It's a place to gather and support one another while you lose weight. There's forums for weigh in's, general chat, recipes and weightloss programs that you've tried.

Thank you for your time,

Edward McCain
Administrator
www.weightloss-too.com