new SWB/USS from Challenge

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Marc Lesourd, May 16, 2003.

  1. Marc Lesourd

    Marc Lesourd Guest

    Hello ,

    To add a little bit more confusion for people who cannot make their mind between a streetmachine or
    R50 or ... ;-)

    First, I'm the owner of a Hurricane USS sport from Challenge, and love it (same colour as this one!)
    http://www.ligfiets.be/specificaties/hurrisportuss.pdf

    But I just discovered that Challenge has a new version of the Mistral with its rear fork very
    similar to the Taifun's..well IMHO it looks great
    http://www.ligfiets.be/specificaties/mistraldeluxeuss.pdf

    Incidentally, it exists in an ASS version

    Note that the Mistral is somewhat higher than the Hurricane which makes it more accessible for
    "non-athlet" type of guys ;-)

    Hope you find this interesting

    Marc

    Tags:

  2. I'm in love with the Hurricane. Where can you get one in the United States? I haven't seen any of
    these at my LBS which handle bents.

    "Marc LESOURD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hello ,
    >
    > To add a little bit more confusion for people who cannot make their mind between a streetmachine
    > or R50 or ... ;-)
    >
    > First, I'm the owner of a Hurricane USS sport from Challenge, and love it (same colour as this
    > one!) http://www.ligfiets.be/specificaties/hurrisportuss.pdf
    >
    > But I just discovered that Challenge has a new version of the Mistral with its rear fork very
    > similar to the Taifun's..well IMHO it looks great
    > http://www.ligfiets.be/specificaties/mistraldeluxeuss.pdf
    >
    > Incidentally, it exists in an ASS version
    >
    > Note that the Mistral is somewhat higher than the Hurricane which makes it more accessible for
    > "non-athlet" type of guys ;-)
    >
    > Hope you find this interesting
    >
    > Marc

  3. "George and Margaret Maniates" skrev...
    > I'm in love with the Hurricane. Where can you get one in the United States? I haven't seen any of
    > these at my LBS which handle bents.

    Theres a list of american dealers at the bottom of this page:

    http://www.hurricane.nl/NewChallengeBikes/dealers.htm

    Regards Mikael