New SYKO movie?????

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by irvinegr, Apr 12, 2006.

  1. irvinegr

    irvinegr Guest

    Tags:

  2. Brian O.

    Brian O. Guest

    irvinegr wrote:
    > Does any one know is there is another movie comin out from syko???? is
    > dan heaton workin on producing another sweet movie???? if so when?????

    I still haven't gotten to see any of the ones already out. :(

    (EDIT)Sorry for not answering your question, but I haven't heard
    anything about a new movie yet.(/EDIT)

    --
    Brian O.

  3. uniMcPeat

    uniMcPeat Guest

    irvinegr wrote:
    > Does any one know is there is another movie comin out from syko???? is
    > dan heaton workin on producing another sweet movie???? if so when?????

    No, I heard defect would probably be the last.

    --
    uniMcPeat
    uniMcPeat's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10313

  4. trials_uni

    trials_uni Guest

    i have heard anything...but ihope what you say is trueim still waiting
    to get U2 and defect!

    --
    trials_uni

    TRIALS 4 LIFE !
    'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/fculm)

    koebwil wrote:
    > I'm too hardcore to type. I just punch the keyboard and delete the
    > letters I don't want

    *JONNY IS MY HERO!*

  5. irvinegr

    irvinegr Guest

  6. abbabibble

    abbabibble Guest

    i heard a rumor about something called hazard... but that was a rumor.

    --
    abbabibble

    Cheers, Matt.
    'NEW, \"Ninjas. Unicycles. Yeah.\" Shirts are out! BUY NOW AT
    ZAZZLE.com!' (http://tinyurl.com/954wy)
    *"Water. Duck's back. Yeah."* -- GILD
    Habbywall, that-a-way -------------->':cool:'
    (http://www.nickjantz.2ya.com) Kristine is that-a-way, too.
    ----------->X
    *"LX seats are as comfortable as bricks."* lildude2 *PANIC
    BUTTON-->':eek: ' (http://www.geocities.com/abbabibble/mrtsb.html)*
    abbabibble's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10751

  7. albino_gumby

    albino_gumby Guest

    Defect kicked ass. i've only seen the previews (of U2) available from
    the universe 2 site. From what i saw the camera work was pretty, well,
    "dynamic". Head mounted cameras with full 360 rotate. Pretty awesome.

    --
    albino_gumby
    albino_gumby's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11695

  8. James_Potter

    James_Potter Guest

    abbabibble wrote:
    > i heard a rumor about something called hazard... but that was a rumor.

    I believe Shaun Johanneson and his crew were working on a movie called
    Hazard a while ago, but never finished, or somethin....

    --
    James_Potter

    i still believe that all you need is love...john
    lennon
    mikael atkinson
    jonny peacock is my main man.
    mdotedotatkinsonatgmaildotcom
    *President of the 'MRIS' (http://tinyurl.com/dk2de)*

  9. unisteez

    unisteez Guest

    i ordered defect a while back from the syko website and i havent
    recieved it yet, how often does dan check the orders on his site? does
    anyone know?
    the site hasnt been updated in about forever.

    --
    unisteez
    unisteez's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11988

  10. unisteez

    unisteez Guest

  11. unijesse

    unijesse Guest

    abbabibble wrote:
    > i heard a rumor about something called hazard... but that was a rumor.

    hazard is shaun j.s and kelly h.s. they never made it though

    in dan heatons myspace(assuming its really his not an imposter) it says
    something about an upcoming biography movie or something

    --
    unijesse

    www.unicycletips.com

    I told him that Kris was a little bit behind me, and he nearly had a
    hernia.-catboy

    Udjiniese-Lucas1wheel
    unijesse's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10868

  12. unijesse

    unijesse Guest

    unisteez wrote:
    > i ordered defect a while back from the syko website and i havent
    > recieved it yet, how often does dan check the orders on his site? does
    > anyone know?
    > the site hasnt been updated in about forever.

    i emailed him and he said that the website software wouldnt take his
    upgrades.

    --
    unijesse

    www.unicycletips.com

    I told him that Kris was a little bit behind me, and he nearly had a
    hernia.-catboy

    Udjiniese-Lucas1wheel
    unijesse's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10868

  13. unijesse

    unijesse Guest

  14. unifreak7

    unifreak7 Guest

    Hazard was I vid Keaton and I made about two years ago. It's done and
    over, and really dumb. Right now i'm undergoing a promo vid for bedford
    syko and KHU, should be about 4 to 5 minutes long (trailer out
    tomorrow) and have the best street i'm capable of. As for another movie
    by syko, i'm not sure, I believe he is busy with other things, but
    Justin is making a video. It might be a long stetch of just internet
    videos for awhile. But keaton and I are looking into a full length
    video over the summer (if we road trip, and get the hook up at how to
    mass produce it). We'll keep you updated.
    -Shaun Johanneson

    --
    unifreak7

    FLIP IT... Twice

    If you hit it first try, it's not hard enough.
    unifreak7's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6137

  15. evil-nick

    evil-nick Guest

    Brian O. wrote:
    > I still haven't gotten to see any of the ones already out. :(
    >
    > (EDIT)Sorry for not answering your question, but I haven't heard
    > anything about a new movie yet.(/EDIT)

    Ya gotta check them out! The opening shot of the U2 trailer broke my
    mind... I'd seen one guy attempt a grind, but I thought he was being a
    smart-ass. Then I see Dan nail a grind on a railing... Sweetness.

    I hope there's more videos coming out. I know Brian MacKenzie is
    working on one, which will be cool.

    --
    evil-nick

    Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total
    obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and
    through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see
    its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will
    remain.

    * Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear.

    I'm late for checkers with the Dalai Lama!

    My gallery:
    http://evil.linuxfreak.ca/uni.html
    Our Club:
    http://cs.ubishops.ca/~buuc/
    evil-nick's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6692

  16. caw89

    caw89 Guest

  17. unicycle6869

    unicycle6869 Guest

    unijesse wrote:
    > hazard is shaun j.s and kelly h.s. they never made it though
    >
    > in dan heatons myspace(assuming its really his not an imposter) it says
    > something about an upcoming biography movie or something

    On myspace it says Dan is only 15! So either it is an imposter or he
    hasn't updated his age but I think myspace automatically updates the
    age so somethings fishy here....

    --
    unicycle6869

    Jamey (formaly tuna6869)

    Which is worse, a president who screws an intern, or a president who
    screws the country?

    I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the
    morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day!"~Frank
    Sinatra
    unicycle6869's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8990

  18. unijesse

    unijesse Guest

    unicycle6869 wrote:
    > On myspace it says Dan is only 15! So either it is an imposter or he
    > hasn't updated his age but I think myspace automatically updates the
    > age so somethings fishy here....

    i noticed that too, i think he may have done his birthday ten years too
    early, because isnt he 25? but "his girlfriend" allways leaves
    comments, so im pretty convinced its him. also there's some pictures
    ythat ive never seen, also his bio is pretty in depth

    --
    unijesse

    www.unicycletips.com

    Udjiniese-Lucas1wheel

    '_*OWNER_OF_60000*_'
    (http://tinyurl.com/o42ka)
    unijesse's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10868

  19. unicycle6869

    unicycle6869 Guest

    unijesse wrote:
    > i noticed that too, i think he may have done his birthday ten years too
    > early, because isnt he 25? but "his girlfriend" allways leaves
    > comments, so im pretty convinced its him. also there's some pictures
    > ythat ive never seen, also his bio is pretty in depth

    Dan are you out there? Is it really you?