New Tadpoe Trike

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by John Lannom, May 25, 2003.

  1. John Lannom

    John Lannom Guest

    I just purchased a new Catrike Speed yesterday. I should have it in two to three weeks. I am having
    a hard time waiting and it's only been a day.

    Does anyone out there ride one and if so, how do you like it? Anything I need to know?

    Thanks,

    John Lannom

    Tags:

  2. Harv

    Harv Guest

    Check the www.http://bentrideronline.com/ trike message board. There are a few hundered posts about
    the Catrike. "John Lannom" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I just purchased a new Catrike Speed yesterday. I should have it in two
    > three weeks. I am having a hard time waiting and it's only been a day.
    >
    > Does anyone out there ride one and if so, how do you like it? Anything I need to know?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > John Lannom

  3. Jay

    Jay Guest

    >> "John Lannom" <[email protected]> wrote: I just purchased a new Catrike Speed yesterday. I should
    >> have it in two to three weeks. I am having a hard time waiting and it's only been a day. Does
    >> anyone out there ride one and if so, how do you like it? Anything I need to know?

    > harv*no_spam*@spininternet.com wrote: Check the www.http://bentrideronline.com/ trike message
    > board. There are a few hundered posts about the Catrike.

    Recumbent info in general can be found at www.ihpva.org That also includes email lists, and you may
    be especially intereested in the trikes list, which tends to focus on tadpole recumbent trikes.