Cycling Training · Public discussion

New TCR Compoiste giant

Started by The Power · · Last activity · 2 posts · 905 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Training
Published
12 August 2004
Last activity
12 August 2004
Original author
The Power
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
905
Views / 30 days
1

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I have found a contact for importing a couple of giant TCR 2004 Composite frames. I can get them in for around £850 if i import 2 together. I want to buy one. Is there anyone out there who would be interested in the other.
    Cheers
    Phil

  2. Sorry wrong forum

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.