New Team For Berlin Six Day

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Brian Lafferty, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. An unpublished source, advises that Sharon Peters and Tammy Thomas will be teaming up for an
    exhibition appearance at the Berlin Six. Fans of Sharon and Tammy expect that in addition to
    performing trick riding on the track, Sharon will bring her NY drag revue to track center with Tammy
    making her trans-gendered performance debut.

    When asked why she chose Berlin for this new career direction, Sharon replied, "Darling, Berlin
    has always been on the cutting edge of gender performances. My only regret is that this isn't
    1925. I expect Tammy to be a marvelous addition to my revue."

    Hein Verbruggen has been asked to intercede with a special waiver of Tammy's life-time
    suspension in order that Sharon and Tammy can actually compete. No decision has been reached
    by the UCI.

    Brian Lafferty

    Tags:

  2. Armstrong

    Armstrong Guest

    I'm heading over to the Berlin Six, I cant wait to watch that match up! I'll give a full report.

    Tom A

  3. Brian Lafferty wrote:

    > An unpublished source, advises that Sharon Peters and Tammy Thomas will be teaming up for an
    > exhibition appearance at the Berlin Six. Fans of

    Are you trying to hint that Sharon Peters is really Peter Sharon?

  4. "Stewart Fleming" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > Brian Lafferty wrote:
    >
    > > An unpublished source, advises that Sharon Peters and Tammy Thomas
    will
    > > be teaming up for an exhibition appearance at the Berlin Six. Fans of
    >
    > Are you trying to hint that Sharon Peters is really Peter Sharon?

    Absolutely not! Go to Sharon's web site an see the real Sharon Peters in all her glory.
    http://www.queenmother.tv/nycgirl/sharon/shar.html

    Brian Lafferty