New Team For Berlin Six Day

Brian Lafferty

Guest
An unpublished source, advises that Sharon Peters and Tammy Thomas will be teaming up for an
exhibition appearance at the Berlin Six. Fans of Sharon and Tammy expect that in addition to
performing trick riding on the track, Sharon will bring her NY drag revue to track center with Tammy
making her trans-gendered performance debut.

When asked why she chose Berlin for this new career direction, Sharon replied, "Darling, Berlin
has always been on the cutting edge of gender performances. My only regret is that this isn't
1925. I expect Tammy to be a marvelous addition to my revue."

Hein Verbruggen has been asked to intercede with a special waiver of Tammy's life-time
suspension in order that Sharon and Tammy can actually compete. No decision has been reached
by the UCI.

Brian Lafferty

I'm heading over to the Berlin Six, I cant wait to watch that match up! I'll give a full report.

Tom A

Brian Lafferty wrote:

> An unpublished source, advises that Sharon Peters and Tammy Thomas will be teaming up for an
> exhibition appearance at the Berlin Six. Fans of

Are you trying to hint that Sharon Peters is really Peter Sharon?

"Stewart Fleming" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Brian Lafferty wrote:
>
> > An unpublished source, advises that Sharon Peters and Tammy Thomas
will
> > be teaming up for an exhibition appearance at the Berlin Six. Fans of
>
> Are you trying to hint that Sharon Peters is really Peter Sharon?

Absolutely not! Go to Sharon's web site an see the real Sharon Peters in all her glory.
http://www.queenmother.tv/nycgirl/sharon/shar.html

Brian Lafferty