New team Milram

Ewoud Dronkert

Guest
So Petacchi and Zabel's new team is called Milram, a mark of Nordmilch. I
previously complained about "another orange/blue themed jersey" but it
appears as though they opted instead for us to confuse them with
Gerolsteiner: http://www.xs4all.nl/~ewoud/cycling/milramjersey.jpg
(extracted from zipfile on http://www.team-milram.com/).

Another signing is said to be Maarten den Bakker, old Rabobank soldier,
returned to the peloton a few years ago after a heavy depression. Used to
be a solid contender in the spring classics before that.

--
E. Dronkert

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:

>So Petacchi and Zabel's new team is called Milram, a mark of Nordmilch. I
>previously complained about "another orange/blue themed jersey" but it
>appears as though they opted instead for us to confuse them with
>Gerolsteiner: http://www.xs4all.nl/~ewoud/cycling/milramjersey.jpg
>(extracted from zipfile on http://www.team-milram.com/).
>
>Another signing is said to be Maarten den Bakker, old Rabobank soldier,
>returned to the peloton a few years ago after a heavy depression. Used to
>be a solid contender in the spring classics before that.

Hey, those athletes fill their jerseys out pretty well, don't you
think? I wonder if Alessandro and Eric can do as well.