General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

New Terra Nova Tents

Started by John Yale · · Last activity · 3 posts · 355 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
20 January 2005
Last activity
21 January 2005
Original author
John Yale
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
355
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I paid a visit to Peglers of Arundel yesterday (four outdoor shops in one
    small town :o). I got to talking tents and learnt of two new Terra Nova
    tents coming out in March.

    Laserlarge 1
    2 person (130cm x 220cm internal)
    1.59kg (1.79kg packed)
    £275

    Laserlarge 2
    2 person (140cm x 230cm internal)
    Extended porch with space for two bikes and kit
    1.9kg (2.15kg packed)
    £340

    A google search came up with some pictures:

    http://www.outdoorsmagic.com/news/article/mps/UAN/2750/v/2/sp/

    John

  2. John Yale said:

    I got to talking tents and learnt of two new Terra Nova
    tents coming out in March.

    I also read someplace that the Quaser and Voyager ranges are due out in
    the new lighter materials. I presume they are waiting to sell current
    stock first

  3. [email hidden] wrote in news:1106238599.156766.4390
    @f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

    Quoted message said:


    John Yale said:

    I got to talking tents and learnt of two new Terra Nova
    tents coming out in March.

    I also read someplace that the Quaser and Voyager ranges are due out in
    the new lighter materials. I presume they are waiting to sell current
    stock first

    Yes, the 2005 brochure says

    Voyager:
    Weight reduced by 15% (now 2.1kg - 2.24kg)
    DAC featherlight poles
    New lighter flysheet fabric

    Ultra Quasar
    Weight reduced by 20% (now 2.85kg - 3.05kg)
    DAC featherlight poles
    New lighter flysheet fabric

    Quasar
    New more durable flysheet fabric

    John

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.