UK and Europe · Public discussion

New Thorn Raven tour.

Started by ANDREW PANTHER · · Last activity · 1 post · 567 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
3 November 2006
Last activity
3 November 2006
Original author
ANDREW PANTHER
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
567
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Just collected my new Thorn Raven tour and I am quite chuffed with it.. I am
    staying at my sons home for this w/e in the middle of Salisbury Plain and I
    am just off out to test it on a couple of medium hills!

    Photos when I get back home next monday

    Pinky

    Trevor A Panther
    Normally in South Yorkshire, but..........
    In Netheravon, Wiltshire for the w/e

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.