New thread, anybody?

Discussion in 'The Bike Cafe' started by less'go, Jan 17, 2004.

1. less'go

less'go New Member

Come on, don't be shy, anybody have some good idea for a new thread? Looks like things have been slow around here. Been away a while. Back now. Give us a little material for comment here, folks.

Weather sucks for riding here. How 'bout where you are?

Desperately seeking inspiration.

S

Tags:

2. cfsmtb

cfsmtb New Member

Don't know any really scintillating topics of conversation to spark things along. But I'm off to the shops to find a longer headstem (est 20-40mm would be nice) for my tourer. Boring really, who wants to chat about headstems. Any better topics ?

Weather here cool but warming up next week. Very wet up north.

3. less'go

less'go New Member

Well, I wish you happy headstem hunting, and in any case appreciate the reply. Have any great tours planned?

I like bass beer. Cats, too. How's that for scintillating?

4. cfsmtb

cfsmtb New Member

Off to do the "Murray to the Mountains" Rail Trail next week, approx 180km+. I plan to work up to bigger journeys soon. Rest up for a couple of days then my partners riding the Audax Alpine Classic (100km) next Sunday.
    www.railtrail.com.au

Actually there's something going on at the end of the street, there's a something big enough to be a pantechnic, rides, stalls, hang on, most of Victoria Streets blocked off....hey, it's the Vietnamese Lunar New Year Festival.

kewl, off to check this out, then get that headstem.

:p

5. Lab_Rat

Lab_Rat New Member

I have something, that fascinates me, and is probably very controversial. See my new posting . . .

DOPING IN THE PRO PELETON