NEW TIRE COMPOND INCREASES ADHESION 300%

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/12/09/magazine/09_11_urinalysis.html?ref=magazine

http://www.onlineconversion.com/weight_common.htm
> 25.5821784 pounds cocaine per day
> The price should come down! We're being ripped off.

A number of years ago when cocaine was the fad among yuppies, the US
Treasury department claimed that a large portion of the $20 bills in
circulation had traces of cocaine on them.... It was higher for "Uncle
Bens" ($100 bills).

Chas.

On Dec 10, 1:18 pm, "* * Chas" <[email protected]> wrote:
> "datakoll" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
> news:92d65ffd-24d9-443d-93fb-69bb172ae3a9@d61g2000hsa.googlegroups.com...> On Dec 10, 9:12 am, datakoll <[email protected]> wrote:
> > > SNOWBOUND? the scoop...

> > >http://www.nytimes.com/indexes/2007/12/08/magazine/index.html

> > the plumbers are here, what plumbers?

> http://www.nytimes.com/2007/12/09/magazine/09_11_urinalysis.html?ref=...> 232080000 urban population
>
> http://www.onlineconversion.com/weight_common.htm
>
> > 25.5821784 pounds cocaine per day
> > The price should come down! We're being ripped off.

> A number of years ago when cocaine was the fad among yuppies, the US
> Treasury department claimed that a large portion of the $20 bills in
> circulation had traces of cocaine on them.... It was higher for "Uncle
> Bens" ($100 bills).
>
> Chas.

the conclusion I came to is more cocaine users are pissing on the
ground than into the john.