New to forum

SoukeCycling

Nov 2, 2020
China
Hello everyone, really nice to find a place for cycling lovers. I decide to do cycling not too long ago, and start to make preparation and get all things ready. Trying to learn things as a newbie, hopefully one day I can be a more professional one.

Again, nice to meet you and hopefully can make some friends worldwide. :D

Howdy and welcome.

Toronto Canada here - we had some snow last night (Nov 1) but it melted today.

Winter is coming.

Reactions: SoukeCycling
Hello everyone, really nice to find a place for cycling lovers. I decide to do cycling not too long ago, and start to make preparation and get all things ready. Trying to learn things as a newbie, hopefully one day I can be a more professional one.

Welcome! :D

Reactions: SoukeCycling
I actually don't believe this account to be an honest one. I guess I have been on the net long enough to know 99% of the female accounts are men. :D

It would be nice if I am wrong but ........

Always nice to have a new face. I'd like a new face myself but it's too old to change.

One of the things that new forum people should know is that they are GOING to get crappy comments once in awhile. Do not take any of this seriously. They may come from someone that hasn't been able to ride for months or maybe someone that just is in a bad mood. I had a concussion in 2009 and was all screwed up until 2012. After that I had to recover and was argumentative as hell. Just think of what it's like to not be able to find your way home from the supermarket without a a Google Maps program. That might effect you as well. So remember that this is a forum and means absolutely nothing. It is merely a discussion group.