New to Power Training - Guidance?

timbradley

Aug 18, 2004
I've just gotten myself a power output sensor for my Polar S720i, and, contrary to all the reports of traumatic experiences with these that I have read - I had absolutlely no troubles either installing it, or (i think) using it on my indoor trainer (CycleOps Fluid 2)

Anyway - What sites/books would people suggest to provide guidance to a power training noob??

Cheers:cool:

timbradley said:
I've just gotten myself a power output sensor for my Polar S720i, and, contrary to all the reports of traumatic experiences with these that I have read - I had absolutlely no troubles either installing it, or (i think) using it on my indoor trainer (CycleOps Fluid 2)

Anyway - What sites/books would people suggest to provide guidance to a power training noob??

check cyclingnews.com for some stuff by me
http://www.cyclingnews.com/fitness/?id=powerstern

plus check my Tour de France diaries at cyclingnews (under Tour diaries)

plenty of posts in these forums, and check stuff by Andy Coggan, and his book.

And, of course any specific queries post 'em here!

ric

Before you go any further, get the book.
Training and Racing with a Power Meter @ Velogear.com

timbradley said: