Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion

new to the Sport

Started by aussie03 · · Last activity · 2 posts · 1,969 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Australia and New Zealand
Published
17 March 2005
Last activity
1 April 2005
Original author
aussie03
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,969
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Just recently I decided to take up mountain biking, I have done alot of mountain biking in singapore when i had lived over there for 5 years, but i've been back in sydney now for 10 years and eversince then I have barely done any riding at all, to say the least im a bit out of practice. However this is all about to change, just today I bought a new trek fuel 70. My riding will be a mixture of onroad and offroad work and thought the fuel would be better suited to the task. I've also decided that joining a club would be a good idea, as to get acquainted with people who share the same passion for riding as I do. I would also like to know if people could recommend places to ride, I was hoping for some offroad action with a little onroad but prefer to be offroad if i can, wasn't after a diffcult track more medium to medium hard. Finally are there any accessories people would recommend fitting to the bike, and if I should watch out for things that are pron to go wrong.
    Any advice you could give me would be a great help.

  2. I can vouch for this site as a guide:
    http://members.ozemail.com.au/~dnoble/Sydneyrides.html

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.