New to Tri's

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Matt Olson, Apr 14, 2003.

  1. Matt Olson

    Matt Olson Guest

    I am looking to attemp my first triathlon and looking for some help. Are there any triathletes from
    the Minneapolis, MN area here? If so, where do you train, where could I find a schedule of upcoming
    competitions.

    Thanks for the help Matt

    Tags:

  2. Too cold in Minnasoda. Go to Floreeduh and you'll find a plenty.

    "Matt Olson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > I am looking to attemp my first triathlon and looking for some help. Are there any triathletes
    > from the Minneapolis, MN area here? If so, where do you train, where could I find a schedule of
    > upcoming competitions.
    >
    > Thanks for the help Matt

  3. Tribro3

    Tribro3 Guest