New to Tri's

Matt Olson

Guest
I am looking to attemp my first triathlon and looking for some help. Are there any triathletes from
the Minneapolis, MN area here? If so, where do you train, where could I find a schedule of upcoming
competitions.

Thanks for the help Matt

Too cold in Minnasoda. Go to Floreeduh and you'll find a plenty.

news:<[email protected]>...

Don't forget to look in Canada! Winnipeg and area has some great races. www.triathlon.mb.ca